OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I saw an auction on eBay of somebody who made the all reds and put em up for auction before he has even got the shoes yet calling them red Octobers customs for 499. Dude it takes 4-6 weeks for shoes to be created with a Nike I'd pic as the auction picture

Lebron XI "Air Mike and Mag"

a small tribute to my folks Mike and Maggie -- Mom's nickname happens to be Mag so the inspiration worked perfect (not to get all sappy here on NT 
laugh.gif
)

Gotta give nearly all the credit to @Zach13g  for the design though -- it just looked too good to pass up...  Only thing I switched up was the liner.  Went with grey since I will hoop in them and thought the white might get grimy over time.

One image from last night and two from this AM.  Barely got a hint of daylight before heading to work.  Better quality pics coming when I get the chance.  Not much you haven't seen but here they are:

Has anyone gotten a pair with a GITD main/outer swoosh?

The pair I got definitely does not glow... maybe it is extremely faint, but I'm pretty sure they gave me white

Iks Mod,

Well done fam, dark liner is the way to go for hooping. Dudes gonna be lookin at your feet so ez buckets on the way lol!

iks mod iks mod you ordered gitd main swoosh? I'm close to ordering my design...tryn to decide on gitd/white - guess it looks the same. Maybe u can get a discount code

@iks mod you ordered gitd main swoosh? I'm close to ordering my design...tryn to decide on gitd/white - guess it looks the same. Maybe u can get a discount code
I'm gonna attempt to get one... it's not a big enough issue that I want a replacement pair.  Still didn't come out as ordered for the price, so hopefully the code comes w/o much question -- I remember Zach13G's mag pair didn't come with the gitd main swoosh either.

I suppose as long as you know it may not turn out gitd, you might as well go that route, right?

Whooo those SBs are tough.. all reds will always be tough to me since I first saw em. Very interesting with the ice bottom and black swoosh too

Iks Mod,

Well done fam, dark liner is the way to go for hooping. Dudes gonna be lookin at your feet so ez buckets on the way lol!
laugh.gif
 if only the gitd worked in the gym, then I'd really catch them looking

Also -- after trying on my iDs with the new inserts versus the broken in ones from my KPs, the difference was incredible.  While the upper does break in, I didn't realize it was the insert that made the most difference.

2 out 5 Lebron's XI ID's finally came in. I'll get the other 3 when they come in.

Beside some glue and small scarfs I'm very happy over all with them.

October Reds

South Beach

Lebron XI "Air Mike and Mag"
a small tribute to my folks Mike and Maggie -- Mom's nickname happens to be Mag so the inspiration worked perfect (not to get all sappy here on NT :lol: )

Gotta give nearly all the credit to @Zach13g
 for the design though -- it just looked too good to pass up...  Only thing I switched up was the liner.  Went with grey since I will hoop in them and thought the white might get grimy over time.

One image from last night and two from this AM.  Barely got a hint of daylight before heading to work.  Better quality pics coming when I get the chance.  Not much you haven't seen but here they are:

View media item 698248

View media item 698249
View media item 698250

whew

These are my favs...you guys make me want to pull the trigger

Anyone know when they add the new options? I don't remember when it was done with the X

2 out 5 Lebron's XI ID's finally came in. I'll get the other 3 when they come in.

Beside some glue and small scarfs I'm very happy over all with them.
for the october reds how did u get the lace locks? did u choose the forging iron option ? 

Back
Top Bottom