OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

^those pics you take make them look way better than they really are IMO after seeing the first pics you posted of those 2 colorways

still look good tho

Well mine came in, and very dissapointed with the quality. On both pairs of the Reds, the whole inside panels are covered in glue spray or wired clear coat. Its pretty rough to the touch. I have a video on my ig if you want to check it out (nt_kvn) For $250 we shouldn't have to use acetone to clean up the whole shoe. Also had a nice glob of glue on the mesh near the swoosh. Hopefully acetone can take that out too. As for the SB colorway (me and vote4anh ordered together) I went with a black inner swoosh, and was put on sloppy. Globs of glue everywhere. Again, yes I can fix it, but I shouldn't have to considering the price.

http://s240.photobucket.com/user/kv...6-4B42-936C-01D0C1A2F3CC_zpso119pqio.jpg.html

Isn't the rough texture the Forging Iron red paint?

I see your pair has the same masking lines where the panels meet.

xyqh.jpg

Last edited:
^^looks like it to me too
i would definitely rock those shoes every day tip i get my new pair, just to wear em out while available. then of course have a fresh new pair in a month

Didn't someone mention that Forging Iron print was the only way to get anodized red foam? It would make sense if that was true.

So I ordered a pair on November 15th, hadn't gotten any emails other than the we started your design, until today.

Got an email saying they won't ship till after Xmas and they are 100% refunded. On top of that, I got a $50 voucher from nike for the inconvenience.

I'll take it haha
Nice. I ordered on the 18th and got the finishing touches email yesterday. I ordered the chroma version too

Just got the email this morning, my Nike ID ordered on October 30th is going to be FREE, and they gave me a 20% discount code, and a $50 Gift Card!  I can't believe it....Nike did right by me on this.  And my XI ID will ship on December 24th.  Win, Win, Win.  Even with the wait. 

Just got the email this morning, my Nike ID ordered on October 30th is going to be FREE, and they gave me a 20% discount code, and a $50 Gift Card!  I can't believe it....Nike did right by me on this.  And my XI ID will ship on December 24th.  Win, Win, Win.  Even with the wait. 

Congrats I ordered the same day and they said if I don't get mine before Xmas I'll get em free too... Too bad I got a shipment email today... Let me know if you'll get rid of that coupon code

The delays dont make any sense to me. My IDs will be here on Monday (23rd) while plenty of people ordered before me and still dont have a date. 

Last edited:
congrats bro!! Take pics...& lemme know if I can buy that code :wink:

Back
Top Bottom