Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I never saw it on Jimmy jazz at all.. looked for the shoes all morning.. I dont beleive it went live, where is the link?

I never saw it on Jimmy jazz at all.. looked for the shoes all morning.. I dont beleive it went live, where is the link?

This is why you guys were able to cop, someone said the link is live without spoon feeding lurkers.
The link has been posted in this thread at least 5 different times, no need to ruin it for those that already were on top of it.

wow, how come it is not searchable on there website??  how did you get the link before the release?

The first person to aware everyone that JJ was live couldnt have done it better.  No link, no ALL CAPS, no JJ UP GOGOGOGOGOGOGG.

Props.  Lurkers lost on this one.

This is why you guys were able to cop, someone said the link is live without spoon feeding lurkers.
The link has been posted in this thread at least 5 different times, no need to ruin it for those that already were on top of it.
well how are people that don't sit on a forum all day supposed to get the link???

well how are people that don't sit on a forum all day supposed to get the link???

Go back in the thread a couple pages, literally takes no effort but yea I know. Someone should have made it easier for you.

I saw the link last night, but i figured it would still be searchable.. i guess i really need that link..lol

I also wished JJ did this for every release.  No headaches, and an adrenaline rush while checking out or lack off.  But with no backpack Jimmy, and still failing thoughts like "damn, I was close though and had a shot" come to mind.  Not like when the site is crashing and everyone is getting fed up and thoughts like this surface  "F*** cmon JJ get some new servers I always get backpack, im so tired of this BS."  

Back
Top Bottom