Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Got a pair off JJ 
happy.gif

trust me it looks for the swoosh links because if not it would click the twitter pic link instead.
Code can easily changed to search for any link or not look for a link containing a keyword like "pic" Also you can tell the code to look for the first link cause the first link is the one for the shoes and the pic is link 2. Or write code to open every link. But enough bot talk, I think I might wait until 2 to go pick up my 95 DBs maybe somebody wont pick up there Hazlenuts.

all morning I've been checking JJ too, step away to eat and then they go up hahahaha wow
DAMMMMMMMMMM .... **** happened to me too... f ****

ITEM# 11069355 (LEBRON X EQT QS SNEAKER) is no longer in stock and has been removed from your bag

Goto the Post Office to drop off a package and come back to see I missed out on JJ by a few minutes :smh: :smh: :smh:

Hopefully JJ does all their major releases at random like this.  If you get lucky, awesome.  If not, oh well.  But no headaches of the site crashing.

Hopefully JJ does all their major releases at random like this.  If you get lucky, awesome.  If not, oh well.  But no headaches of the site crashing.

thats not a bad idea for every site,,,but it would only give another edge to a bot that stays on all day lol

Man. Had auto refresh set for 15 seconds. I guess that was too long. Page came up with sizes, was able to add to cart but sold out when I get into the cart. Too bad I wasn't prepared to use the trick.

Freaking love this pair, so glad I was able to get that 9 off of JimmyJazz.

When I saw my order number and confirmation, I went crazy.

tumblr_inline_mg9zhcBQWi1ryfzdx.gif

But now I'm bout to go to sleep, so night and goodluck to the rest.

tumblr_inline_mpgwfip5At1qz4rgp.gif

I was just gonna mention this.. y'all think jj so should do this with all popular releases.. it's not a bad idea

Last edited:
DAMMMMMMMMMM .... **** happened to me too... f ****

ITEM# 11069355 (LEBRON X EQT QS SNEAKER) is no longer in stock and has been removed from your bag
How did you get to the page? I was searching the site and refreshing twitter and never even found the link!?

hahahahaha all good man, not even bitter, congrats to you guys who copped tho!

I agree, random drops are nice if you follow up on it, if I was at work I woulda def struck out

on to the next release, which won't be a while for me, I don't want the torro 4s

I was just gonna mention this.. y'all think jj so should do this with all popular releases.. it's not a bad idea
Most def. If someone can get em when they drop at a random time then they put the work in. Plus this way jj isnt as much of a joke since the site doesnt crash and its really fcfs how it should be

Back
Top Bottom