Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

you guys wanna know how nike can get rid of bots ?

easy change their swoo.sh links every release. All these bots look for swoo.sh links after they find the keyword. If they switch links every time they will get rid of bots

Problem is I don't believe they search for the "swoosh" link. They search the actual tweet itself for whatever link is posted with a keyword attached like "Lebron" for example, or "Hazelnut".

Last edited:

easy change their swoo.sh links every release. All these bots look for swoo.sh links after they find the keyword. If they switch links every time they will get rid of bots

As long as its a URL, it can be resolved.

wrong, they changed the way the link was worded once before. Most bots use keywords like LeBron X EXT which Nike gives you the day before and then grabs any link within that tweet.

Kinda hard to tax people on a $250 shoe,  to be honest thats too much let the hype die down and you can get em for $300 or maybe  around retail. Don't get me wrong its a nice shoe, but there is a whole market out here for people trying to capitalize off of the thirst. Especially with the black suede joints dropping soon. Somebody just copped and aint paid rent this month. If people quit paying rape prices and resellers will slowly die off.

300 or around retail?cmon.I m sure these will go for 180-190 in a month or so,maybe even a little lower.

Problem is I don't believe they search for the "swoosh" link. They search the actual tweet itself for whatever link is posted with a keyword attached like "Lebron" for example, or "Hazelnut".
trust me it looks for the swoosh links because if not it would click the twitter pic link instead.

Honestly though, nike could make things more complicated/difficult for bots if they wanted to.  But at the end of the day, everything's an instant sell-out....and everyone keeps coming back, so...

one way from scarring people from using bots, have a program that detects auto scripts. once you have been flagged, you are banned from purchasing with whatever username you have and your ip address gets flagged as well making it useless to create another username on same comp/laptop, electronic device,etc. just my 2 cents.

Thank Jesus, I was stalking JimmyJazz all morning, and copped a sz 9. Definitely a great cop. Phew. bullet dodged.

Back
Top Bottom