Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Call me old fashion, but if i have a shoe that somebody wants, and that person has a shoe that i want, and they both retail for the same price.. i just do an even trade no matter what hype surrounds it.. crazy right ???  i mean there is exceptions, but for the most part ill just do  an even trade 
In reality of course this makes sense in most business transactions. Now look at "sneakers heads" today, we are in our own reality with the outside world pointing fingers thinking for example: are those people actually waiting a week outside for a pair of 180 dollar sneakers? It's sad but has some truth to it.

Last edited:
Probably a bunch of young kids banning together camping, selling them collectively splitting profits. Took 1 picture of the haul.

Right. This is about the entire stock of my local HOH
probably just a shady store that is meant to put on line and justs says sold out

11 pairs for owner and $$$
mean.gif

What's up with all the people saying "I'm glad the robber died." or "I hope he burns in hell."? Come on, I know that what he did was wrong but was it really worth dying over?

Thread is even more out of control than I thought it would be upon hearing the news of the guy getting killed over robbing the line in ATL.

Would it help if people were arguing and killing over a black more manly shoe??? Lol

Anyway saw this on IG...smh

View media item 464801
11 freaking pairs man how is that even possible there suppose to be limited how does somebody get 11 pairs when most people can't get 1

You guys need to stop being so damn naive, this happens every release. All you need is a hookup at the house of hoops or a Nike store. House of hoops is easier because you and 6 people you know will win "raffles" then switch up winners for the next release so on and so forth forever. I know a dude that had 6 pairs of mvps, there is no such thing as an even playing field anymore.

What's up with all the people saying "I'm glad the robber died." or "I hope he burns in hell."? Come on, I know that what he did was wrong but was it really worth dying over?
I agree but as the one guy in line said " I didn't even expect him to come up here, thinking it was that sweet, thinking its that candy land like that" smh at humanity sometimes.

Last edited:
You guys need to stop being so damn naive, this happens every release. All you need is a hookup at the house of hoops or a Nike store. House of hoops is easier because you and 6 people you know will win "raffles" then switch up winners for the next release so on and so forth forever. I know a dude that had 6 pairs of mvps, there is no such thing as an even playing field anymore.

that's very true, reality for sneaker market these days. pure business after all, the one who can get a hook up will ended with multiple pairs on their own to flip it next day on ebay :smh:

i'm happy i can secure my cork back in feb for retail through raffle and everything.

Was Lucky Enough to Double Up .... interested in what you guys thought w/the Laces? I think I'll just leave one w/the leather laces and the other w/the Pink... 

IG: Jason_Donnar_03

YouTube: bsuballer03

That's crazy people at Wish were still in line. Good thing the robber didn't have a getaway driver or crew waiting somewhere then come back and retaliate. Everybody in line could've been sprayed. Fools care more about getting their shoes over their life. :smh:

On another note, the denims don't look good with shorts or in Memphis' pics long black socks. :x

Back
Top Bottom