Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

pimp.gif

Lets be real , this was an ugly shoe. No one wore it but kids whos parent wouldn't buy them jordans. If yall in cleaveland wore them more power to you all, but maybe you were just happy to finally have a basketball team yall was just rockin anything cuz these shoes were garbage. And I remember, Lebron James is the same age as me and everybody I knew was on his jock every year in high school, but didnt wear these ugly *** Dino-stompers when he got to the NBA. Too busy tryna get Bugs bunny 8's and low top playoffs to care.
Was overly excited about having a basketball team lol for sure I feel ya.. I'm very biased I understand that

Why not Bled?  Or Spam for Space Jams?  Or Cray for Cool Gray? lol

Forgive my ignorance, but why is there so much hate for the term "Bred," but not any hate for the terms "Space Jams" or "South Beaches." Aren't they all nicknames? If there was consistency, shouldn't the nicknames "Space Jams" and "South Beaches" be shunned in favor of "Black/Blues" and "Mint Candy/New Green/Pink Flashes?" Not calling anyone out, just was curious. Thanks in advance for the replies!
all nicknames are lame man

honestly, it really ties your tongue to say black and red?
black with white bottom?
aqua lebrons?
like come on, nicknames started with all those themed Nike SB Dunks and it was cool, but nicknames for jordans/nike trainers/retroes is super lame

You're a clown if you think the 216, 330 or any other Central or North Eastern Ohio area wasn't an influence.  Influenced Music, Professional Sports, do you know where the first man on the moon was from?  OHIO!  Hell even the MOB wanted to hold down Ohio.

I grew up in Youngstown Ohio and am 39 years old, which means I was around for all the OGs that you Retro junkies jump on.  JB had just begun to even show up in the stores...first pair of J's I bought, in a store, were the 5s.  But the Bron Fan from the 330 is correct, that area does its own thing.  When I grew up we rocked Fila, BKs (do you even know what that stands for) old school Run DMCs adidas Brougham the OG year of the snake Nike Air Python (first pimp nikes IMO)...nike trainers...everything was street...not fashion, and kids in this demographic were the original targets for big marketing.  

AF1s or flat bottom shoes are at that time and still to this day are more "limp-wristed" shoes and you had to live in Cali to wear those because only pretty boys wore them.  Most of Ohio is Hood...and is known more for a rugged style.

And if you're so sure no one is looking at Ohio for anything why are you in a Lebron (Product of Ohio) thread discussing his shoes???  I respect everyone's sneaker game and choice, but you start talking on cities and what we represent you cross lines...when was the last time you rolled through cleveland heights?  To this day I'm pretty confident if you showed up in your pretty white "Hare Jordans" you'd get stomped by the guy wearing the matching du-rag. 

I love you bro Montana for real for real thank you

every GR including the settings will be at the outlets. (yes including the jades)
i hope so, idk how or why but the jades REALLY grew on me

like i want so bad, im willing to make a stupid trade (almost, please no stupid pms)

sz 13, ds only

You're a clown if you think the 216, 330 or any other Central or North Eastern Ohio area wasn't an influence.  Influenced Music, Professional Sports, do you know where the first man on the moon was from?  OHIO!  Hell even the MOB wanted to hold down Ohio.

I grew up in Youngstown Ohio and am 39 years old, which means I was around for all the OGs that you Retro junkies jump on.  JB had just begun to even show up in the stores...first pair of J's I bought, in a store, were the 5s.  But the Bron Fan from the 330 is correct, that area does its own thing.  When I grew up we rocked Fila, BKs (do you even know what that stands for) old school Run DMCs adidas Brougham the OG year of the snake Nike Air Python (first pimp nikes IMO)...nike trainers...everything was street...not fashion, and kids in this demographic were the original targets for big marketing.  

AF1s or flat bottom shoes are at that time and still to this day are more "limp-wristed" shoes and you had to live in Cali to wear those because only pretty boys wore them.  Most of Ohio is Hood...and is known more for a rugged style.

And if you're so sure no one is looking at Ohio for anything why are you in a Lebron (Product of Ohio) thread discussing his shoes???  I respect everyone's sneaker game and choice, but you start talking on cities and what we represent you cross lines...when was the last time you rolled through cleveland heights?  To this day I'm pretty confident if you showed up in your pretty white "Hare Jordans" you'd get stomped by the guy wearing the matching du-rag. 

I also remember my fila runballs and British knights!!!! He'll yeah.. The filas to me were uncomfortable for basketball..

I just got my Carbons. Are the insoles supposed to be blank? I expected some kind of Nike or LeBron logo like Nikes/Jordans usually have on them.

Look closely its kinda big and you really can't see it but its perforated like holes in the shape of the lj crown logo

And this is not a knock or me trying to be sly at all, but just asking do you in your son wear the same size and he hijacks your kicks from time to time?I'm a dad too and I can see sometime in the future my sons might have passed on a pair and then say welp I'll just rock dads today..
laugh.gif
This has to happen to somebody. I think it's kinda funny and cool but that's just me.
I had given my stepson free reign to my kicks with regards to a few pairs until he went to school and played football in a pair of my joints.  Luckily his mom stopped me from killing him, lol.

everyday i get a laugh on here....first dude asked thinkin bout paying 245 for prizms, then dude tryna validate ohio as a trendsetter. Lebron might be from there but even he dont be kickin it wit dem folks like dat! cmon with the jokes man

WHO THE **** ARE YOU AGAIN I MUST OF MISSED SOMETHING!! LIKE HOMEBOY SAID COME THRU MY WAY AND BEFORE YOU GET TO MY HOUSE YOU'LL BE CALLING MOMMY TO BRING YOU EXTRA PANTS BECAUSE YOU WET YOURSELF .. OH-I-O. People that take Ohio lightly are funny to me.. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE STRONG TO SURVIVE OUT HERE AND I THINK LEBRON EMBODIES THAT TO A T THANK YOU!!! Sit down clown
LMAO, if he makes it to your house, will you get him a pair of Xs?

you are right man those GS are dope....the lows are so ugly in person and they didnt even to bother changing the sole from the 9 low

this cleveland cat still making jokes on here..you think ohio is the only tough place in america..shut up with the ignorance as if living in a death trap is cool or something...im from brooklyn and live in atl, we get busy out here too, but remember the city may be tough but that dont mean you are! I got people in youngstown and cincy along wit a license to carry in 48 states, so whoever can run up if you wanna keep it real!

damn nike, they are fools for not releasing those easters in mens sizes, we dont need those garbage lows(garbage compared to easters)

this cleveland cat still making jokes on here..you think ohio is the only tough place in america..shut up with the ignorance as if living in a death trap is cool or something...im from brooklyn and live in atl, we get busy out here too, but remember the city may be tough but that dont mean you are! I got people in youngstown and cincy along wit a license to carry in 48 states, so whoever can run up if you wanna keep it real!
if i run up, who will run down?

Back
Top Bottom