Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

WHO THE **** ARE YOU AGAIN I MUST OF MISSED SOMETHING!! LIKE HOMEBOY SAID COME THRU MY WAY AND BEFORE YOU GET TO MY HOUSE YOU'LL BE CALLING MOMMY TO BRING YOU EXTRA PANTS BECAUSE YOU WET YOURSELF .. OH-I-O. People that take Ohio lightly are funny to me.. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE STRONG TO SURVIVE OUT HERE AND I THINK LEBRON EMBODIES THAT TO A T THANK YOU!!! Sit down clown
lol wow the Lebron X thread went to this?   who cares what hood your from.  What does that have to do with Bron X's?

roll.gif
My guy Jesse tho 
laugh.gif

Obviously there is very bad places in America worse than Cleveland but definitely not even ten of them.. Believe me Youngstown and Cincy ain't **** to Cleveland so send your goons *****.. So quick to talk **** from your keyboard you douche I can already tell YOU AIN'T BEEN DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND. So tell your mom to finish making you breakfast and put your name on your lunch bag you poof.

Oh it's definitely not cool to live somewhere ******!!!!! I JUST REP WHERE IM FROM..
Would never say different to suit your nincompoop ***

lol wow the Lebron X thread went to this?   who cares what hood your from.  What does that have to do with Bron X's?

Because CLEVELAND IS WHERE THIS ALL STARTED AND PEOPLE DO NOTHING ON HERE BUT RUN GUMS.. I WILL ALWAYS SAY SOMETHING WHEN SOMETHING IS SAID TO ME.

I'm done with it as soon as everyone else is. No one likes CLEVELAND that is not from there I understand that but I will defend it till I die. Believe me it hurts to have to watch him on tv instead of getting season tickets and seeing him live. I do miss that. But I will remember the ninety plus games I went to to WITNESS HISTORY IN THE MAKING ( lebron James). Ended

Obviously there is very bad places in America worse than Cleveland but definitely not even ten of them.. Believe me Youngstown and Cincy ain't **** to Cleveland so send your goons *****.. So quick to talk **** from your keyboard you douche I can already tell YOU AIN'T BEEN DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND. So tell your mom to finish making you breakfast and put your name on your lunch bag you poof.
You are giving us fellow caucasians a bad name.

Love these joints. Thank you Jimmy Jazz

View media item 325395

Nice. I wasn't that into these until I actually saw someone wearing them. Even holding them in hand in person wasn't enough. BUT, on feet they rock. After that they were a must have for me..

Anyway, I think yours look better cuz of the larger cracking effect on the midsole. Mine is a really small pattern that isn't as noticeable. I've noticed that this is different from pair to pair..

hopefully the Easters will sit for at least a few days so I can see them in person first

Last edited:

You are giving us fellow caucasians a bad name.
LMAO

so the 400 years of bondage and the near complete genocide of Native Americans didnt tarnish your image????????????

Back
Top Bottom