Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Oh if you meant mints no I don't see them either, the price for the hazelnuts isn't bad but I told myself if I struck out release day won't pay over retail for them. Out of all the EXTs the denims are the only one I would pay over retail for

Toronto people:

Are we getting the "Black Suede"? sorry to many pages to look back into .. just wondering if you may know?

Thanks in advance.

$250 for nubuck lmao. Should've changed the price to $180 then "Black Nubuck" doesn't sound silly.

As long you guys keep buying "premium" materials at a premium price they can get away with it. |I

Last edited:
$250 for nubuck lmao. Should've changed the price to $180 then "Black Nubuck" doesn't sound silly.

As long you guys keep buying "premium" materials at a premium price they can get away with it.
tired.gif
So if they changed the name to "Black Suede", would that be ok?

Last edited:
Shoepalace and Jimmyjazz had the Hazelnuts online, so it seems likely that they'll have them. Certainly NDC won't be the only place offering them online.

So I just came from roosvelt field mall, on the store locator it said they were doing a raffle, ftl workers now said they are doing first come first serve. Don't knoe if they are being shady or what

Shoepalace and Jimmyjazz had the Hazelnuts online, so it seems likely that they'll have them. Certainly NDC won't be the only place offering them online.
Forgot about those two.

Likely that they will get them but not a lock like NDC is, and only JJ charged retail for the Hazelnuts if I recall.

So I just came from roosvelt field mall, on the store locator it said they were doing a raffle, ftl workers now said they are doing first come first serve. Don't knoe if they are being shady or what
Call corporate and make sure what they're supposed to be doing.

As long you guys keep buying "premium" materials at a premium price they can get away with it.
tired.gif
Hey i understand your frustration.. so I tweeted to LBJ on your behalf.. lol 
roll.gif

Last edited:
you guys know which online sites are releasing the mints? i know NDC and footlocker is
do some homework go back two weeks and you'll find every site that had hazelnuts will have these available. go back a month and the same sites that had the denims will have these too. 

End., hanon-shop, jimmyjazz, shoepalace, crookedtongues, urbanindustry, size?, NDC, villa, couple other spots that aren't completely blown open

After all that fails, ebay, craigslist, ig, twitter, and signatures of all the regulars here.

Hey i understand your frustration.. so I tweeted to LBJ on your behalf.. lol 
roll.gif
Actually, I'm gonna think he was able to. He didn't have to abide by any laws for  NCAA compliance or anything, so he would've been able to receive gifts, sponsorships, etc, right after he graduated since he had no intentions of going to college. So yeah, I think he could've afforded to spend $250 on a shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom