Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I got these deadstock from a local sneaker boutique. Never wore em at all, I need to get this small dark spot out, or is that normal in hazelnuts? Any ideas please help

Yes when they are at your door.

They will not hand over the package unless you pay the custom fees.

I've never had any shipping company DHL/FedEX/UPS/USPS ever demand money before they release the package. I always get a bill a few weeks after.

Saw the link up top.
Has anyone been to Rock City Kicks store front?
Yes, I live in Little Rock and have been there.  Nothing that great, pretty small.  They usually don't get much exclusive or limited stuff...but if they do, maybe a single size run is what they get.  Pretty cool joint all in all.  Copped my nike zoom rookies in white/black from there.

I've never had any shipping company DHL/FedEX/UPS/USPS ever demand money before they release the package. I always get a bill a few weeks after.
Same here. I've ordered things from EU that range from $20 to $2000 total, and have never had a package held hostage. Always a bill like a week later.

Same here. I've ordered things from EU that range from $20 to $2000 total, and have never had a package held hostage. Always a bill like a week later.
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. This was my first time ordering from overseas.

Do you have an account created with any of the shipping companies? If so then if your CC info is on file they would just bill you instead of asking for payment upon delivery.

I've order so much from overseas and from my experiences if I had custom fees -

UPS= Collects fees on the spot and will not hand over the package if unpaid.

FedEx= I receive a bill via mail a few weeks after delivery.

USPS=Also collects fees on the spot and will not hand over the package if unpaid.

Last edited:
Do you have an account created with any of the shipping companies? If so then if your CC info is on file they would just bill you instead of asking for payment upon delivery.

USPS=Also collects fees on the spot and will not hand over the package if unpaid.

No I have no accounts. I buy from overseas a LOT. Mostly UK and Germany. I'd say 75% of the time I don't get hit with anything but recently I've been hit with a few $20-30 bills.

No I have no accounts. I buy from overseas a LOT. Mostly UK and Germany. I'd say 75% of the time I don't get hit with anything but recently I've been hit with a few $20-30 bills.

Same here mostly from the UK and Germany.

My packages from Germany are shipped via UPS, sometimes I get hit with fees sometimes I don't but when I do the UPS delivery man always ask for the fee to be paid on delivery. He waits there until I finish writing the check.

Last edited:
I made my own lace locks using ABS plastic and the 3D printer on campus. I plan on making a loooot more for all my Lebrons and in different colors. They're not perfect or incredibly detailed, but I think they'll do.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: trying to get in the same field myself this upcoming semester

Last edited by a moderator:

Its based on how your local fedex or ups handles it.

UPS= Sends me a bill.

USPS= I've been lucky enough to never be charged.

FEDEX= Held my package for ransom before delivery and demanded payment or they were going to return the package. After that 1st time, now they invoice.

Its based on how your local fedex or ups handles it.

UPS= Sends me a bill.

USPS= I've been lucky enough to never be charged.

FEDEX= Held my package for ransom before delivery and demanded payment or they were going to return the package. After that 1st time, now they invoice.
Just curious.  How long did it take for a bill to send home?  2weeks? 2months?

pimp.gif
 got my shipping conf from thesoledoutkicks (looks like they still have a few left) and nicekicks

was able to double up on these and the corks but the denims keep eluding me!! 

Back
Top Bottom