Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Now that they updated the RSVP page too.....these RSVP sites are about to take a huge hit. They'll probably get orders in here and there, but success rates will continue to plummet.
Agreed. I think a lot people will give it a second though, especially if stores check twitter handles and noticed something like rebeccajaneheartsbigmike18923 doesn't correspond with Walter White. Pretty much stores took it in stride since it was in the rules, now they can just cancel it. These sites are charging what $30-$90 and now you might get it cancelled by the store with no rsvp refund. They are definitely taking a hit. 

ndc cancelled one of my denim orders claiming i used a bot. smh. might as well cancel all orders
Canceled orders will start popping back up on the site.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
and someone else with another bot will get it

they'll figure away around it im sure.. 

I guess my point is.....at what point isn't it worth it? These sites have gone from 90% success rates to the already 50% or lower at best success rates they've been seeing on the last couple of releases. (Chalk it up to oversaturation of these sites, Niketown location shadiness, etc.)

There exists no doubt in my mind they will try to tweak or even develop new programs to counter whatever Nike's doing. But all of that takes time and money. At what point do you determine the money because of low success rates isn't worth continuing developing for?

Last edited:
Did you call them???

yeah i called them. they said their IT dept reported it. they said they had the right cancel any order they're suspicious of and that I couldn't fight it. I told them I work in IT and I wanted to talk their IT dept but they wouldn't let me. They even used the word "bot"

Golden opportunity for NT employees to take advantage of. You show up with your RSVP and they tell you it's been cancelled due to suspicious activity. Then they turn around and sell your pair to their friend.

I guess my point is.....at what point isn't it worth it? These sites have gone from 90% success rates to the already 50% or lower at best success rates they've been seeing on the last couple of releases. (Chalk it up to oversaturation of these sites, Niketown location shadiness, etc.)

There exists no doubt in my mind they will try to tweak or even develop new programs to counter whatever Nike's doing. But all of that takes time and money. At what point do you determine the money because of low success rates isn't worth continuing developing for?
i get exactly what you are saying, however they will only discontinue their service that they provide, if it cost more to run and maintain than their actual profits. or the profits are so slim its no longer worth the effort and time to continue. Only time will tell.

i get exactly what you are saying, however they will only discontinue their service that they provide, if it cost more to run and maintain than their actual profits. or the profits are so slim its no longer worth the effort and time to continue. Only time will tell.
Script only takes a few hours to develop. That's a few hundred dollars in cost. They'll be around.

Sounds like Nike is on to the people ordering multiples while using the same IP address, and not the actual bots being used....

ndc didn't have any problems when i ordered white grapes, black grapes, viotechs, etc. if they really are limiting by IP they should just say 1 per household and not 1 per customer

Back
Top Bottom