Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

"One of your denim orders"

I'd say that's probably the reason right there...

THIS. Its good they are taking steps to shut these bots down, but what are they gonna do with these pairs they cancel. Big restocks, put up ones and twos at random times? :nerd:

This is now on the twitter page about RSVP:

Twitter RSVP is used to help manage product launches at Nike Stores. Nike's intent is to make this a fair and fun process for all Twitter RSVP participants. In attempt to deliver a safe and level playing field, Nike reserves the right to ban any users who make threats, harass or attempt to cheat the system by opting into programs that provide them an unfair advantage. Please see our Terms and Conditions below for more information on this policy.

Also:

Nike, Inc, reserves the right to block/refuse sale to any user from participating in Twitter RSVP that Nike deems as being opted into programs that provide them an unfair advantage. Nike considers "unfair advantage" as any program/tool that allows consumers to automate their RSVP DM responses to a Nike store.

laugh.gif
so 2 separate people can't order shoes with the same IP address. Nike full of lulz these days.

Now that they updated the RSVP page too.....these RSVP sites are about to take a huge hit. They'll probably get orders in here and there, but success rates will continue to plummet.

it was canceled last sat 6/22. i don't have to post here every day do I?

i thought I was the only one but wanted to post here if anyone else got canceled

I guess what ultimately everyone is going to ask is....for a screenshot of the cancellation email. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom