Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

My Revised EXT List
1.) Denims
2.) Mints
3.) Corks
4.) Brown Suedes

Denims are still number 1 for me the only difference in my list now is the Brown Sudes & Mints I have switched places
Let me know if you have some corks you'd like to trade for denims (+cash)!

Nah a faster internet connection doesnt help you cop...it just means you will see the out of stock message a lot quicker

slightly off topic for a moment..... but i remember when the windchills came out (or before) and lebron was leaking (hyping) pics of a bunch of colorways etc as they usually do as of late...... when he posted the pic of the denims everyone was crying and screaming that they were horrendous, ugly, disgusting, instant pass, easy pass, etc... meanwhile i was actually diggin them... fast forward to june and everyone going nuts for denims now. it never fails. i was just thinking about it and found that funny real quick. its unbelievable. 90% of YOU were all downplaying the shoe and now either everyone has them or the rest of yall so thristy for em that you would trade/pay anything. its crazy what a couple of months can do.

slightly off topic for a moment..... but i remember when the windchills came out (or before) and lebron was leaking (hyping) pics of a bunch of colorways etc as they usually do as of late...... when he posted the pic of the denims everyone was crying and screaming that they were horrendous, ugly, disgusting, instant pass, easy pass, etc... meanwhile i was actually diggin them... fast forward to june and everyone going nuts for denims now. it never fails. i was just thinking about it and found that funny real quick. its unbelievable. 90% of YOU were all downplaying the shoe and now either everyone has them or the rest of yall so thristy for em that you would trade/pay anything. its crazy what a couple of months can do.

Fios is no joke, got the denims, playoff8,kd supremes, foams waiting for the hazelnuts and black mints..... Any word on the championship pack? Is it Miami boutique release only or Ndc?? And any release date
I hate you, not upgrading my interent for kicks but I'd love to have fios but its not available in my area.
My Revised EXT List
1.) Denims
2.) Mints
3.) Corks
4.) Brown Suedes

Denims are still number 1 for me the only difference in my list now is the Brown Sudes & Mints I have switched places
List is invalidated by how high mints are.

I hate you, not upgrading my interent for kicks but I'd love to have fios but its not available in my area.

List is invalidated by how high mints are.
Yeah, **** him for having his own opinion

eyes.gif

Last edited:

@ them

For those who are still expecting their orders from CT, I Got my denims in from CT and they shipped overnight for me.

Last edited:
I got the denims and will prob get a pair or black mints and hazelnuts, Pissed off I missed the corks... Aside from that only ones I'm upset missing out on were the galaxy foams and big bangs -_-

finally thought i had a deal with a reseller - $350 shipped. Then he hit me with the only accepting paypal as a gift and doesn't want to send any tagged pictures to show they're legit....:smh:

The hunt for the size 12 continues....

Back
Top Bottom