Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Denim prices have gone down way south since rd, I'm seeing some going under 350
It's release week. They need to Re-up.
Was just coming in here to post both statements lol

Resellers were acting all tough, now I got a bunch hitting me back talking about "hey bro, since you're cool, i'll do $350 right now"
laugh.gif

And we talking size 11.5 & 12.... keep holding out till you get a decent price (I bit at $330 shipped).

Now, about them $400 corks 
nerd.gif

I've already accepted that my experience with the Hazelnut release this Saturday will most likely be similar to the Viotech, Zoom Revis Denim, LeBron X Denim, and KD 6 D.C. Preheat releases. SMH.
I'm not counting on NDC whatsoever....

Hoping I hit a raffle somewhere....

individual store announcements usually come late monday - early wednesday.The beast is bursting out of some of yall.*typed as I stalk twitter for updates.

Last edited:
Can't stop laughing.. am I really seeing people upgrading their internet for a better chance at kicks? The difference of a few MB/s down is not going to alter your chances of loading that quick Nike page with all the various scripts/bots out there. Might as well take the money you are about to waste on that upgraded Fios connection and just pay resale on the kicks you will still most likely miss anyway.

200.gif

Just to prove this I run a garbage DSL connection (all I can get in my area) which is LUCKY to get 500 kb/s down. I have no problems with NDC releases, sometimes I miss, sometimes I don't. Thats what you get with online releases, no internet connection is going to gurantee you any pair, period.

Can't stop laughing.. am I really seeing people upgrading their internet for a better chance at kicks? The difference of a few MB/s down is not going to alter your chances of loading that quick Nike page with all the various scripts/bots out there. Might as well take the money you are about to waste on that upgraded Fios connection and just pay resale on the kicks you will still most likely miss anyway.

200.gif

Just to prove this I run a garbage DSL connection (all I can get in my area) which is LUCKY to get 500 kb/s down. I have no problems with NDC releases, sometimes I miss, sometimes I don't. Thats what you get with online releases, no internet connection is going to gurantee you any pair, period.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

here comes the interent speed competition 
wink.gif

.  pics are out. it's serious folks

Someone beat mine for worst speed on NT. Please I wanna see it haha :lol:

Well, since you asked... lol

View media item 476464
The last release that I was able to get on NDC was the Mambacurial 8, followed by the 11 Low, but I've been failing ever since. It doesn't help that I don't have a bot, but I honestly think it's just luck, because I get through on other sites easily.

Well, since you asked... lol

The last release that I was able to get on NDC was the Mambacurial 8, followed by the 11 Low, but I've been failing ever since. It doesn't help that I don't have a bot, but I honestly think it's just luck, because I get through on other sites easily.
you're good man... it's the PING that matters most.

I just seen a pic on
It really bugs me we got no Miami themed South Beach, Miami Night, Miami Vice color way of the Xs!!!!

I feel they shoulda kept that trend goin as long as he plays in Miami along with the Dunkmans being limited and a Home/Away SVSM
You forget about the Miami Dade Elites?
View media item 476488But I agree, I miss the high school CW's with this model. I know they're prob out there somewhere

Last edited:
My Revised EXT List
1.) Denims
2.) Mints
3.) Corks
4.) Brown Suedes

Denims are still number 1 for me the only difference in my list now is the Brown Sudes & Mints I have switched places

Back
Top Bottom