Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

that low pair >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the MVP 9s from last year

my god :wow: :pimp:

the elite finals pair from last year is still untouched.

Last edited:
Damn. that black and gold witness tee was available for pre-order on nike.com and already is out of stock, so it says. Well that didn't take very long

Edit: nevermind I guess I needed to refresh lol sorry

Last edited:
Damn. that black and gold witness tee was available for pre-order on nike.com and already is out of stock, so it says. Well that didn't take very long
Naw, they always do it...They just don't have it in general yet in the warehouse to ship out. I mean they just won..

Thank God I have zero desire for either one of those kicks from the pack. Makes it a little easier to live with the fact that I had less than %5 chance of getting them either way. 10 boxes... UNKNWN twitter raffle release only. 
roll.gif
 j/k

Last edited:
If the championship pack is really limited like the previous one then there is no point in releasing it honestly. They save the best for the last imo and give us the best lows and elites in the most limited packs to cop :smh:

Why a pack? I guess the hat is coming with the two shoes I just want the lows and sell the elites and hat for the watermelon and Akron lows and orange kd vi coming out same day as watermelons.

FUNNY THING IS only one of them is right. u missed out on all the bots, online sites were posted, stateside sites, were posted. 

In each thread iv'e seen oop's being thrown to help others but it's been with info they've posted. Little to none of 1-on-1 help. It's

every man for themselves at this point. All the info is on the last 10 pages. but I'll post again for anyone who didn't read..

online sites(stateside)

RUVILLA

NDC

EASTBAY

FOOTLOCKER

Can still rsvp tomm for 21mercer and @soleboutique just did their rsvp 

Everything else rsvp wise and getting raffle tickets ended today.

good luck to everyone

Thanks for putting the info in a nutshell. Just checked 21 mercer's twitter feed. Didn't see a mention of a rsvp for the denims.

Last edited:
I guess people only look at pictures now a days.

The two shoes and hats will be sold in a pack and will be available in very limited quantities in North America and China. The championship “Witness 2” T-shirt is available to pre-order on nike.com and will hit stores globally early next week.

Thanks for putting the info in a nutshell. Just checked 21 mercer's twitter feed. Didn't see a mention of a rsvp for the denims.
of course theyre not going to mention anything. What will it take for them to get their act together?

Back
Top Bottom