Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

why the 8-9 pickup window though... perhaps to let their friends/family get the leftover pairs?
but I called up and asked them and the person said, "For major releases the window is 8-5, but this is not a major release so the window is 8-9"... "NOT A MAJOR RELEASE"
roll.gif
roll.gif

To any cats ! Pls send a pM for some Insight ! Need some assistance on this one gentleman !

Dude no one has any info to give you. Get on twitter or take the time to read the last 15 pages of this thread. That's ridiculous to just keep asking in here. You think this release is just going to be easy for everyone else lol?

With all these RSVP Sites striking out big time with the NT RSVPs (Not completely, but way less than the norm) I think it's fair to say that these are way more limited than most anticipated.

if the heat win tonite, what is the over /under on the first commercial before they go to the trophy presentation will be a Nike LeBron commercial of some sort (last few years Jordan commercial ray allen 2008, kobe commercial 2009 - 2010, Dirk commercial 2011, and Lebron ring maker last year) - does the trend continue tonite?

With all these RSVP Sites striking out big time with the NT RSVPs (Not completely, but way less than the norm) I think it's fair to say that these are way more limited than most anticipated.

Matters where your located at alot of shops in NYC got them

Last edited:
I'll probably get a lot of hate, but I never have ANY luck with the TLO on NDC...

I know there's no way to guarantee to get a pair, but anyway to help my chances would be great.

If you don't want everybody to know, feel free to PM me...:D

If you're all like me, or don't wanna share, that's fine too..

Goodluck everybody! :smokin

if the heat win tonite, what is the over /under on the first commercial before they go to the trophy presentation will be a Nike LeBron commercial of some sort (last few years Jordan commercial ray allen 2008, kobe commercial 2009 - 2010, Dirk commercial 2011, and Lebron ring maker last year) - does the trend continue tonite?

Don't care just want a pair of denims.

Done with this shoe and this lame drama unless I can get the yellows or watermelon lows on the cheap. Won't even fantasize about getting 2xChamps lows as they will be limited to 2 pairs per HOH...... Lebron gonna lose me on 11s as well so this may be it. Good luck to everyone. Been a decent ride, but I think its a wrap

Got 5 pairs at nike nyc, 2 are mine,

And to answer anyone about HoH Roosevelt. This week it's 8am(tomorrow morning) they take a certain amount of people and throw their names in a raffle. Kind of stupid, your lining up hours for a raffle ticket Than pick up is Saturday, normally it's FCFS , first time doing this. I would go at 5 at least if not earlier.

Last edited:
Well both my RSVP failed at Lenox. Hopefully I get a call tomorrow from HOH. Then all out Saturday. Paid for the service for me and my girl, got refund for both.

Sent 3 dm's to Sole Boutique, first time doing an RSVP and I think I failed miserably 
mean.gif
, now waiting for the dm

Back
Top Bottom