Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Would'nt mind the lows...

All I gotta do is convince Mez One to plug me with an RSVP now...

frown.gif

Real talk. I only want that box from the Champ Pack. Congrats LBJ for the repeat MVP and second ring. I wasn't feeling the X as more colorways dropped so I'm so ready for something new with the XI.

@nike can we get a release like the mambacurials please Ndc only and all hoh with a full size run or 2 miami hoh can have more and other locations and call it a day.

everyone will keep hating on the champ pack until the week before it drops and they see the resale on it and they will all jump on the train. im into the pack, id cop if i could and think its better than last years

Would'nt mind the lows...

All I gotta do is convince Mez One to plug me with an RSVP now...

:frown:

So mez and memphis Run the bot game on nt?

On the other hand get ready to see a mache custom on the Reg X's with that champ pack low design.

everyone will keep hating on the champ pack until the week before it drops and they see the resale on it and they will all jump on the train. im into the pack, id cop if i could and think its better than last years
Rather have the EXT's than the champ pack but I'd take it to just because.

Everyone call Lebron and tell to stop making his damn shoes limited [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

if I could even get my hands on the pack, I would use it to trade for kicks I want

the elites from last years pack sh*ts all over both of these. I didn't like the MVPs either so I can't say which I'd take between the MVP 9's or either from this pack. I honestly dont like and wouldn't want any of them and I cop to rock so resell value doesn't matter. Zero interest in that pack. 50% interest in last year's pack. All in for the Denims. To each his own, tho.  

Back
Top Bottom