Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Man, I saw the Plats in person today...I wasn't feelin those @ all in person. Then, I tried on the Elites and I naturally wear a size 11.5, but asked for a 12 and I had to try on a size 13...them bad boys are snug as hell

Plats are still nice. Not as nice as when i first seen the pics though. Expected em to have a shinier finish and not as dull/matte as they actually are

smdh, i'm wish my ross had good shoes, somebody found some kobe cloaks for 50 at ross, now a bunch of lebrons, i'm almost more shocked that no one has found kd's at ross, but I may need to just check that thread more often lol

I think there's a chance the shoes might be b-grades or something that are at Ross. I know they get defected items cloths there say slightly imperfect which means there's something wrong with them. But i wouldn't care if I'm paying 49.99 for em

Plats are still nice. Not as nice as when i first seen the pics though. Expected em to have a shinier finish and not as dull/matte as they actually are
IDK, everybody have their own opinion, but once I saw them I just said to myself..."There's absolutely nothing special about this shoe." Even if that shoe was to go sale I wld still pass on em'. I think it was the black (like I've been saying) that threw it off

I think there's a chance the shoes might be b-grades or something that are at Ross. I know they get defected items cloths there say slightly imperfect which means there's something wrong with them. But i wouldn't care if I'm paying 49.99 for em
No doubt...it's something wrong w/ the item if its in Ross. I might be something that's minor or something you can look pass, but its most def something wrong w/ the kicks

DON'T CARE, THOSE BLACK MINTS ARE STRAIGHT DOOKIE. COLORS DON'T LOOK GOOD AT ALL. I HOPE THEY DO AN RSVP FOR THEM THOUGH.

RELEASE DENIMS ALREADY SO THE MAJORITY OF US CAN MOVE ON TO THE 11'S.

I'm sure no one cares

But are the Turquoise Elites actually dropping this month?

I wish they would scrap that c/w entirely and give us something dope we've never seen

Back
Top Bottom