Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I know this is the best place for opinions and I've grown to value the opinions of NT people, so I've been looking at getting either the prism or the lavas, what do yall think?
Prisms... they are a shoe you can wear 5-10x a month... not too flashy... but the hint of color really makes them pop.

My favorite "non absurd" colorway in the X's. Carbons were a disappointment for me... Prisms filled that void.

^^^^^ those are the hazelnut suede or scoobydoo (so I've heard) part of the LeBron x ext like the corks, and the black suede and the denim  

These are only aiites. 

How do you all like the 'Superheo' pack? I picked up a  pair at the employee store in Toronto and it looks cleaner than I thought, details on it is flawless.

How do you all like the 'Superheo' pack? I picked up a  pair at the employee store in Toronto and it looks cleaner than I thought, details on it is flawless.
If it's the elite Superhero pack then, IMO the Lebrons s**t on any sneaker ever made as far as support and response.  Been collecting since '93, these by far have the most technology I've ever seen in a Nike sneaker.  If I were a basketball player this would be my 1st choice.    

Just copped this shirt from HOH FL Mall. All shirts didn't come with tags from Nike so they had to manually type this one in from a SKU off a piece of paper. They also have a white/metallic gold one but no sku yet so they can't ring it up. Will prob come back to cop in a day or two.

The print is all metallic gold print. Regular fit shirts, NOT Dri-Fit. Wish they were Dri-Fit

View media item 407356

No Lebron x's at my outlet, did see some all black 9's, picked up some orange laces for my reentry tired of looking like everyone else

Don't! Ordered a week ago and haven't heard a word from him. I've sent 4 emails asking him to change the color I ordered, wrote on his Instagram, and nothing.

Dude you have no idea how backed up he is with orders. He is actually a really good friend of mine. In case you didn't know the lacelocks are made to order. He doesn't have a stock of them. I would be patient and he will get back to you.

Does that place do releases? Cause I see they have a lot of sold
Out things for retail. They also have BHM x for 200 fsr

Citygear is totally legit. They do get most new releases...

And they only have the BHM in a couple smaller sizes, not a FSR.

They're like Eastbay when it comes to listing stock, just because they list a size their quantity may actually be 0. Not all sizes can be added to cart.

Last edited:
Citygear is totally legit. They do get most new releases...

And they only have the BHM in a couple smaller sizes, not a FSR.

They're like Eastbay when it comes to listing stock, just because they list a size their quantity may actually be 0. Not all sizes can be added to cart.
Oh Alright what about release times tho? Are they at 8?

Back
Top Bottom