Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

MVP shirt matches better with the BHM. For those that gets their matchy matchy on...

Last edited:
idk if i would call them "sick", but dude aint hating, he just saying what a normal consumer would say if they saw the collection pic......sure its their money and all that, but in some eyes its overkill. just saying...not hating

It may not be sick to you or me but either way its someone else collection, that they put effort into.

Either show love or keep negative comments to yourself (not you specifically).

It may not be sick to you or me but either way its someone else collection, that they put effort into.

Either show love or keep negative comments to yourself (not you specifically).

You're still on the topic? Damn! What "negative" comments were made? Please do share.

UNKNWN MVP shirt is cool but I'm not paying 60 bucks for it. Especially after their customer service problems last year with the beast shirt.

Got my home elites in yesterday! Unreal! Only con is the kevlar laces still don't stay tied haha. Trying to figure out a way to do that.

Got my home elites in yesterday! Unreal! Only con is the kevlar laces still don't stay tied haha. Trying to figure out a way to do that.

Rock em how I rock mine. No tie. And second to last hole tucked behind the tongue. So u still get the tongue pop and just the gold tips stick out. Unless you're balling of course.

Everyone in Nebraska, Champs at Wesroads got a Massive restock of the LBJ X PURe platniums! Go go go

Rock em how I rock mine. No tie. And second to last hole tucked behind the tongue. So u still get the tongue pop and just the gold tips stick out. Unless you're balling of course.

Thanks for the advice man but yeah I was hooping in them. I had to tie my shoes every time down the court haha.

LOL DaKid! She fine. I been trying to get at that since she moved down here haha. Games about 4 blocks from my place, maybe I should walk down.....

Haha anyway, never have been a fan of any of the soldier line. They need to get busy with this crazy MVP release date so we never whether to hate Nike completely or just as usual.

LOL!!!!
Some of you guys are so PETTY!!
How can you come on a sneaker forum and talk bad about people buying MULTIPLE pairs of sneakers? I don't get it. I swear some of you guys are over 30 hating on people because they have funds to buy what ever shoes they want. Im pretty sure everyone here works hard for their money. Being in the sneaker game has never been cheap, so for people to hate on the next man because of what he has is blasphemy. You dudes have female traits and it shows. Some of you wanna be females so bad with the jealousy stuff. Thats worse than dudes wearing colorful clothing that you people slander all the time....
smh

Anyway when are the Denims and the MVP's dropping? I need those in my life, retail, or resale PRICE idc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom