Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Hey guys need some advice asap. So I was working a deal with a guy on craigslist for lebron 9 chinas ds 280 delivered to my door. And than found out he's got a ds pair of jordan V quai 54s for 370. I might get both but if you had to pick one, which would you guys? Thx in advance.

Hey guys need some advice asap. So I was working a deal with a guy on craigslist for lebron 9 chinas ds 280 delivered to my door. And than found out he's got a ds pair of jordan V quai 54s for 370. I might get both but if you had to pick one, which would you guys? Thx in advance.
why u askn us to choose a shoe for u, its for u

I always get what I want. I just wanted someones opinion on which is a better deal. Somebody knowledgeable and intelligent, not you.

Sit down Lebron 
roll.gif

Guys, performance question. when hooping can you tell the difference in the mid soles between the + capable versions and the regular ones?
YES

the + enabled are definitely stiffer and your foot slides on the insole, i think its smoother than the normal insole, it was enough for me not to hold on to the + pair i did have

but you should try them on and see for yourself

been following the site for a while, just decided to sign up now. the restocks that are happening on the 25th, do we know what lebrons are going to restock? is it just online at nike, or is footlocker and champs going to do it too? i have one pair of X's, just want to get a couple more.

been following the site for a while, just decided to sign up now. the restocks that are happening on the 25th, do we know what lebrons are going to restock? is it just online at nike, or is footlocker and champs going to do it too? i have one pair of X's, just want to get a couple more.
I lead that the elites for the Kobes and KDs will be restocking so idk you should check out the thread and ask because its not posted on the thread which ones

Since Its An Honest Question And For Your Honesty People Are Gonna Try To Stone You, I'll Tell You That The Restock Is Just Jordans, And If You Need Any Brons, For Retail Or Around Retail Just Ask Around, Go Call Your Local Shops And Malls, Or Check Ebay, If Your Looking For Retail You'll Most Likely Find It For Most Brons.

Plats were my first pair of Xs. ****,
These are CRAZY. It's so weird when you put 'em on for the first time though. It's so hard to fit your foot in lol

Back
Top Bottom