Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm not sure if it is just being ignorant or just having zero sense of style, but having the ability to rock crazy colorway kicks with some current fashion and style is not easy. 

I walk in the door and get crazy attention from ladies - young and old.  People stop me all the time and comment on how crazy, but sick my fits are. 

Forgive me if I am secure enough in my manhood to wear colors that homo hating judgemental MEN walk away from. 

And no I'm not mad bruh...and knew these comments were coming when I posted the pic, but man you people need to grow up and get on board with what's hot.  I don't shop at walmart or just throw on a white tee because I can't figure out how to put together an outfit.  Pick up GQ, or go to a high end men's store, look at Armani (Which is where my jeans are from) and see that color is what's hot. 

So while all you black and white with a touch of grey men...used lightly, wanna hate on my colors...realize that mine are bigger than yours and thats why I can wear this stuff. 

i dont mind bright colors or colors considered "girly" but i think the picture is just going overboard.... to each and their own. I dont care what you wear

Last edited:
Just opened my Pure Platinums, kind of lack luster in person compared to how they looked. First Lebron X, last Lebron X. Not even looking to keep these. 10.5, not sure if that breaks rules. I'm gonna stick to the Kobe 8 and KD V.

I'm not sure if it is just being ignorant or just having zero sense of style, but having the ability to rock crazy colorway kicks with some current fashion and style is not easy. 

I walk in the door and get crazy attention from ladies - young and old.  People stop me all the time and comment on how crazy, but sick my fits are. 

Forgive me if I am secure enough in my manhood to wear colors that homo hating judgemental MEN walk away from. 

And no I'm not mad bruh...and knew these comments were coming when I posted the pic, but man you people need to grow up and get on board with what's hot.  I don't shop at walmart or just throw on a white tee because I can't figure out how to put together an outfit.  Pick up GQ, or go to a high end men's store, look at Armani (Which is where my jeans are from) and see that color is what's hot. 

So while all you black and white with a touch of grey men...used lightly, wanna hate on my colors...realize that mine are bigger than yours and thats why I can wear this stuff. 
***** you sweet af...

This is what is wrong with society. Get on board with what's hot? Never. I'm happy rocking my own style. Call me what you want but i will not follow the fad of men in pink. I wear purple to support lupus which my fiance has. But pink? No thanks. Read a magazine for style? Go to a high end store to see what style is? No thanks. I'm a grown *** man that has his own style and has no need to rely on society for what is the cool thing to do or wear.

Sorry, back on topic?
And no I'm not knocking dudes that wear pink. Do what you do but don't do it cuz hip hop says is cool

:smh: dude has to be trolling. No GQ stylist/editor would ever approve that outfit unless you are Dwyane Wade. :lol:

mean.gif
dude has to be trolling. No GQ stylist/editor would ever approve that outfit unless you are Dwyane Wade.
laugh.gif
Well then I guess I'm on that level.  That jacket he rocked was versace...oh...and Bron was rocking pants...THAT WERE PINK!

He prob went in his sisters closet and was like "bout to take this pic".

dont be so sensitive...if youre comfortable wearing that then other opinions shouldn't matter...to each his own bro

btw...

matchy-matchy.jpg
lol jk

now you foolin, you're on a sneaker forum man

thats not even impressive by quantity standards alone
not trying to impress by quantity, just showing I don't just have 3 hype beast shoes.  I'm humble, I know people here have collections that would make me look like a rookie.  But trying to say someone is a hype beast because he posted a pic of 3 popular shoes is just ignorant.  Dude doesn't know whats in my closet.

Can we get back on topic and stop talking about outfits and collection quantity please?

GQ LOL for what's "hot"
Do you read Rolling Stone magazine too to get the music that's "hot" also?
****, shut up, and be yourself instead of trying to be a poor man version of D Wade

Back
Top Bottom