Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yup...I'm done. Bring on the XIs. :D

photomay09125659.jpg

Reminds me of my mancave, can barely walk around the shoes...

View media item 402949

Jumping on the bandwagon!!!

View media item 403005

:x :x :x

Yeah I don't think Lebron retros are going to sell well in the future when pretty much everyone has complete collections plus multiples and Nike pretty much saturated the market with like a million colors. :lol: :x

Yeah I don't think Lebron retros are going to sell well in the future when pretty much everyone has complete collections plus multiples and Nike pretty much saturated the market with like a million colors. :lol: :x

Retro AZGs, 2s, 4s & 8s again & Nike would get my money. :D

Yep that's why I laugh when people say Lebrons will top Jordan's.

Not many people are fiending for Lebron retros. If you general released a Lebron retro. They'd be in the outlets without a doubt

Last edited:
I only have one pair which are the x reentry, but I would've like to get the asg 8 the holographic tongue logo was cool, other than that just the x volt, cork and seude

Hope this wasn't already posted. Saw a video review of the Hazelnuts a couple pages back but this one is a little better quality. Made me change my mind on copping.

This was 10 years ago.....around 03' - 04' or so in my Nike Dunk days. If you frequented NT back then, it was ALL about the Dunks. Whether it be GR, Euros, Cojp, SBs, Tier zeros, quickstrikes, the limited release, the nicknames, the raised store prices, the fussing, the need for the new release, the buying & flipping of sneakers, the camp outs, etc etc etc...

Nike SB.....Basically the predecessor to all this Nike Basketball ****.

photomay09104730.jpg

And back then there were a few dudes on here that would easily see me with their Dunk collection. Ain't nothing new about collecting one style of shoe.

Btw....What's not to get? I'm spending my money on what I want, right?

Now, Back to the Brons. :D

This post isn't helping your cause, it just further makes you look like an addict.

I think what the fella is trying to say is "collecting" that many pairs of one style of shoe would drop you into a class of addiction. Yeah you are spending your money on product you enjoy as a "sneakerhead" but in that same thought we don't call "crackheads" drug collectors, they are considered addicts. That same notion can be applied to those that purchase insane amounts of material goods. Actually this isn't my business, I'll stay out of it.
This guy gets it.

Last edited:
Even if someone is a "sneaker addict" how in the world does this help or harm you? It doesn't....trying to find a point of weakness in the next man because of what he or she decides to purchase with THEIR money. Very sad...

my name is bigj505, and im a sneaker addict.

1st step in the road to recovery. 2nd step is to buy some more shoes to celebrate my admission.

feels good man. :smokin

Even if someone is a "sneaker addict" how in the world does this help or harm you? It doesn't....trying to find a point of weakness in the next man because of what he or she decides to purchase with THEIR money. Very sad...

Not to add fuel to the fire or stoke the flames but the fact there are sneaker addicts actually does harm everybody that buys sneakers casually or frantically. It sends the message to companies like Nike that they can sell whatever made from whatever and still sell the product to those that can't help themselves but to buy because of their addiction if a proper marketing strategy is applied to that substandard product. I don't really think people are looking for a weakness in the next man but to ignore addictive behavior is doing the "culture" an injustice within itself. Sort of a catch 22 I suppose, damned if you do damned if you don't. Those are really nice collections regardless of what they say about the person. I'm personally out of the "collecting" stage of my life but I still have a very strong passion for sneakers and helping people acquire sneakers.

P.S. GO BULLS!!! Lol

come on man, how many dudes had the 2006 emerald green/purple 5s and decided to get the 2013 retros also?

everyone already having the shoes is not the issue, unless they decide to retro them in 5 years

what is the issue is that these just wont sell as retros

the bulk of purchases are not NT or sole collector guys

its people who actually want to hoop in them because they are comfortable

Back
Top Bottom