Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yup...I'm done. Bring on the XIs. :D

photomay09125659.jpg

Reminds me of my mancave, can barely walk around the shoes...

View media item 402949
come along Sir Humblebraggington III

we already saw that in the 9 thread

lemme get two pair of them elites

@21Mercer RESTOCKED ON CORKS THIS AFTERNOON.

shame on those resellers who copped mad pairs.

im still salty. yes i am mad..

See....I just can't do it.  Some of y'all have a REALLY nice collection and I love looking at all of them together.  I tried it, but I'm the type that gravitates towards a favorite, and ends up feeling really bad when I walk out the door and leave all of his "buddies" sitting on the shelf LMAO like the dang shoes have a heartbeat! 
laugh.gif

I've ended up narrowing it down to spending my $ on the one or two that I can't live without....like the upcoming MVP

Nice collections everyone but y'all need to stop lol these pics are giving me the urge to look up 8's and 9's that I missed

I picked up the Platinum x's but felt the black laces didnt do them justice so I swapped them out for some older jordan round blue/laces and took the lacelocks from my blue diamonds......let me know what u guys think
Keep the black laces. The shoe is balanced on colors. 

Got my pure plats in today from OS LIfe. Im in love. Gotta pick up at least the asg and cork. I only need the MVP from future releases then im good!

He prob went in his sisters closet and was like "bout to take this pic".
I'm not sure if it is just being ignorant or just having zero sense of style, but having the ability to rock crazy colorway kicks with some current fashion and style is not easy. 

I walk in the door and get crazy attention from ladies - young and old.  People stop me all the time and comment on how crazy, but sick my fits are. 

Forgive me if I am secure enough in my manhood to wear colors that homo hating judgemental MEN walk away from. 

And no I'm not mad bruh...and knew these comments were coming when I posted the pic, but man you people need to grow up and get on board with what's hot.  I don't shop at walmart or just throw on a white tee because I can't figure out how to put together an outfit.  Pick up GQ, or go to a high end men's store, look at Armani (Which is where my jeans are from) and see that color is what's hot. 

So while all you black and white with a touch of grey men...used lightly, wanna hate on my colors...realize that mine are bigger than yours and thats why I can wear this stuff. 

Back
Top Bottom