Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Thank u for the info I was very confused lol. I just sent him a text asking if they were the elites he said yes so I called him out on it and he just sent me a text saying where u get that price from lol

Thank u for the info I was very confused lol. I just sent him a text asking if they were the elites he said yes so I called him out on it and he just sent me a text saying where u get that price from lol

Taxi 9's were an elite nine that actually released. Getting them for 25 bucks off retail isn't exactly a steal on the level that ol boy was copping his "authentic" Big Bang elites for and calling people out over it.

I don't get why anyone would buy 14 pairs of the same shoe. You're not a collector, you're an addict.

And the one guy talking about putting shoes in a display case in your house? Please don't.

I seen the REAL Big Bang SAMPLE Elites on Ebay and Instagram going for 3,000 if you want a real pair

here are all the sample Elites

View media item 402600

All of that could have been avoided if you were to just take a second to listen to the other posters who were trying to help you out. I for one am glad you didn't waste your time and money on some fakes. That would have been ugly.

Not to demean anyone who just may not know.. only trying to help from my pwn personal knowledge.

Those Elites you are looking at are not real for $180 $200 or $280

If he sold them to you for $400 they still wouldnt make them real.

There were only so many sampled up as Look See Samples not Promo Samples.  There is a difference.

Just FYI.. 

Taxi 9's were an elite nine that actually released. Getting them for 25 bucks off retail isn't exactly a steal on the level that ol boy was copping his "authentic" Big Bang elites for and calling people out over it.
True dat. honestly I thought Taxi elites were going for for 300-350 now LOL. So it wasn't much of steal for me after all..
embarassed.gif
 I saw in the Blk/gld I thread a dude copped for 200 of CL, so that's one of the examples I mentally referenced of steals happening. 

True dat. honestly I thought Taxi elites were going for for 300-350 now LOL. So it wasn't much of steal for me after all..
embarassed.gif

I saw in the Blk/gld I thread a dude copped for 200 of CL, so that's one of the examples I mentally referenced of steals happening. 

Taxi 9 Elite for $225 a steal??? LMAO!!! They dropped to $149.99 at FTL. There are STILL some in stores at that price. Even lower with bday coupon.

Yeah, no.

Not too long ago NTers in this thread were talking about picking that shoe up from Nordstrom's outlet store for $150

It's a nice shoe but not very sought after, I believe it sat on shelves longer than any other elite 9.

LOL at dude calling people "haters" as they try to help him avoid looking crazy spending $200 on fakes. Prime example of how that word gets tossed around in situations it shouldn't be.

Even if those kicks were what you thought they were, you think anyone here would be "hating" on you buying an un-DS'd pair of big bangs for $200?

Lmao, If you were my boy I woulda let you buy them, just for talking crazy.

I need to check my local Nordstrom Rack out, not the first time i keep hearing about ppl finding some steals

Wel
Yeah, no.

Not too long ago NTers in this thread were talking about picking that shoe up from Nordstrom's outlet store for $150

It's a nice shoe but not very sought after, I believe it sat on shelves longer than any other elite 9.

LOL at dude calling people "haters" as they try to help him avoid looking crazy spending $200 on fakes. Prime example of how that word gets tossed around in situations it shouldn't be.

Even if those kicks were what you thought they were, you think anyone here would be "hating" on you buying an un-DS'd pair of big bangs for $200?

well see man I didn't know that they made the all star big bangs and the elite big bangs. I thought it was all the same shoe. That's what had me confused. I do appreciate the ones I originally got mad about and I do apologize to them. My misunderstanding.

Yeah, no.

See that's the part right there... I'd been looking for them since they released in my size and the 2 times I say them on eBay they went for 350 and 380 which was too rich for my blood. So when I saw them on CL for 250 and talked due down to 225 if FELT like I steal 
laugh.gif
 since I wanted them so bad for so long. Didn't matter to me that they weren't really sought after by others. It's the only IX elite or regular I own or wanted. Can't say I don't wish I could have caught them at a Nordstrom or someplace for a buck fifty though..

Last edited:
What if I said they were samples?! 
roll.gif

I would reply you still over paid. LMAO!!!

I honestly don't get this fascination with samples of released shoes. Only in the shoe culture do people pay an arm and a leg for free samples not meant to be sold. Every other industry samples are given away for free. Lol!

I don't get why anyone would buy 14 pairs of the same shoe. You're not a collector, you're an addict.

This was 10 years ago.....around 03' - 04' or so in my Nike Dunk days. If you frequented NT back then, it was ALL about the Dunks. Whether it be GR, Euros, Cojp, SBs, Tier zeros, quickstrikes, the limited release, the nicknames, the raised store prices, the fussing, the need for the new release, the buying & flipping of sneakers, the camp outs, etc etc etc...

Nike SB.....Basically the predecessor to all this Nike Basketball ****.

photomay09104730.jpg

And back then there were a few dudes on here that would easily see me with their Dunk collection. Ain't nothing new about collecting one style of shoe.

Btw....What's not to get? I'm spending my money on what I want, right?

Now, Back to the Brons. :D

Last edited:
I feel you on that bro
When I cop a pair, I don't care what anyone else got it for or how many times it goes on sale.

If I want it and got it, it feels like a victory in my book.

Good cop.

Back
Top Bottom