Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Bro not everybody keeps up with shoes I mean if u didn't follow lebrons line and just bought them you wouldn't know any difference in what they're worth would u? I could be mistaken. This guy lives in the ghetto. He probably just needs money but what should I look for on them to know they're real?

Dawg.....Believe me when I tell you........

Ain't NOBODY selling authentic Big Bang Elites for $200.

Nobody.....

Nobody.....

NOBODY.....

GR Elite 9s retailed for more than $200. If homie ain't family to Lebron & wasn't given a pair......He shelled out loot to come up on a those. Saying all that, why the hell would he sell one of the most hyped Bron 9s period, that wasn't even released to the public to you for.........$200?! :rofl:

Them joints are fakes. That thirst got you making junkie moves.

Last edited:
Taken from my IG....

photomay09000920.jpg

This Pic Makes Me Wanna Cop The Volts Or Make A Volt ID...

Willing to bet on a pair of fakes. I've been searching for fake watch the thrones and haven't found any. This guy also has the Denims, corks, scooby soo suedes, etc...I don't think he lives in America. Now why he can get all those shoes and not the pure plats is beyond me, but he's cool with shipping first also which is a big issue. I'll keep u guys updated.
**** , whats this guys contact info i should try and trade with him for the denims haha.. but seriously PM me it

Dog i dont care if he doesn't know shoes, or a mental ******, all you gotta do is google, be careful because no one in their right mind is selling a 2000-3000 sample for 200, its not right , could be fakes because i seen fake elites at my flea market and people get tricked into buying them

2000-3000???? You just reassured me you have no idea what you're talking about. You can buy authentic big bangs for 400 off a RESELLER site. Go look on google. I know what to look for when it comes to if they're real or not. Tongue, backs, the lebron symbol on back. I'm not so "thirsty" for these. It's a good price and I want to go check them out. Damn the hate on here is fierce. Congratulate me and continue on.

I just shot the dude a text message( im from nj, just wanted to dig a little deeper , im not going for the shoe at all) and he said he got them from ebay for 180, so yeah these are fake IMO

2000-3000???? You just reassured me you have no idea what you're talking about. You can buy authentic big bangs for 400 off a RESELLER site. Go look on google. I know what to look for when it comes to if they're real or not. Tongue, backs, the lebron symbol on back. I'm not so "thirsty" for these. It's a good price and I want to go check them out. Damn the hate on here is fierce. Congratulate me and continue on.
those are samples, not released to the public sir, look up the price for those, your not finding them for anything under 2000

No hate dude, you obviously don't know about Lebrons. The Big Bangs were released in the REGULAR version of the Lebron 9 and the ones the guy is selling are ELITES, so obviously they are fake.

Thank u for the info I was very confused lol. I just sent him a text asking if they were the elites he said yes so I called him out on it and he just sent me a text saying where u get that price from lol

Thank u for the info I was very confused lol. I just sent him a text asking if they were the elites he said yes so I called him out on it and he just sent me a text saying where u get that price from lol

lol no biggie just didnt want you to get scammed out of $200 for some fake shoes

Back
Top Bottom