Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

is that a gold swoosh on those lebrons? if so, that eliminates the whole "wait till the finals to wear gold" theory.

and as stated before nike releases a 300 dollar shoe one day and then the next day, which was the start of the playoffs, he doesnt wear the shoe. (and he has yet to wear that colorway)

lebron wears a ton of colorways during the course of a year and we get the worst of those colorways. and then we get teased with all of these suede, demin colorways only to not have them release

i'm beating a dead horse. i'm done

is that a gold swoosh on those lebrons? if so, that eliminates the whole "wait till the finals to wear gold" theory.

and as stated before nike releases a 300 dollar shoe one day and then the next day, which was the start of the playoffs, he doesnt wear the shoe. (and he has yet to wear that colorway)

lebron wears a ton of colorways during the course of a year and we get the worst of those colorways. and then we get teased with all of these suede, demin colorways only to not have them release

i'm beating a dead horse. i'm done
The swoosh on that shoe aren't gold

No one ever said he refused to wear anything with the color gold until the finals.

Only that he probably wont wait wear the white/gold elite in particular until the finals, like last year.

And as far as we know (based on release calenders, photos and Gentry's tweets) we are getting Brown and Black suede and the the denims.

Which are also shoes Lebron doesn't play in...

Last edited:
Fellow NT brethren...I came here, hat in hand, to apologize...i crapped on your love for the Platinums, i chided you all very heavily.....then I saw them in person today from my connect...they are nice and I will be copping a pair for retail...anyone who misses out, I am willing to help out, my connect will have FSR and these will not sell out in my area because everyone is after the Grape Vs...

Denims also on deck for a few earlybirds who hit me up and i'll have to see about the Suedes...That is all

www.solesoneyece.com
you are forgiven my child!

Like I said IMO. While y'all droll all over them feminine colorways like the pure plats n shoes youll never wear like the corks n other ext, I'm good with my knick colorway.

You could've id'd a better looking Knicks colorway. The ids > released colorways IMO

The swoosh on that shoe aren't gold
No one ever said he refused to wear anything with the color gold until the finals.
Only that he probably wont wait wear the white/gold elite in particular until the finals, like last year.
And as far as we know (based on release calenders, photos and Gentry's tweets) we are getting Brown and Black suede and the the denims.

Which are also shoes Lebron doesn't play in...

i never said that he refused to play in anything, just that he hasnt.

if you read a few pages back and saw the running conversation, you would see that someone said that he doesnt or the nba wont allow shoes with gold in them until the finals. that has been a running conversation since last years playoffs.

i never speak in definitive terms, because i dont know for sure. thats why i use terms like "if so" and "IMHO"

and even if they do release brown and black suede and denim, that is still a small fraction of the best colorways shown.

Last edited:
let me make a short cliff notes of what i am saying so that my points arent taken out of context or tied to each other...

1. to release a 300 dollar unjustified shoe and not wear it the very next day is bad brand mgmt. IMO

2. most of the best colorways lebron, or that we see in pics, wont go to retail...a few of them will, corks, and apparently a few pairs of denims and suedes. (i will believe it when i see it) but most of them wont

i never said that he refused to play in anything, just that he hasnt.

if you read a few pages back and saw the running conversation, you would see that someone said that he doesnt or the nba wont allow shoes with gold in them until the finals. that has been a running conversation since last years playoffs.

i never speak in definitive terms, because i dont know for sure. thats why i use terms like "if so" and "IMHO"

and even if they do release brown and black suede and denim, that is still a small fraction of the best colorways shown.
That's fair, those are all your opinions..I personally could do without all those PE's (excluding the Red suede)

I own 5 pair of X's and have seen Lebron play a collective two and a half games in them, doesn't change how I feel about my purchase.

As far as that issue with gold being allowed or not, IDK. The PE's he wore today clearly didn't have any gold. But last year Kobe wore his black/GOLD elites and never got to the finals.

Like I said IMO. While y'all droll all over them feminine colorways like the pure plats n shoes youll never wear like the corks n other ext, I'm good with my knick colorway.

Good one.......If only I hadn't already UN-DS'ed one pair of my corks :rolleyes.

That's fair, those are all your opinions..I personally could do without all those PE's (excluding the Red suede)

I own 5 pair of X's and have seen Lebron play a collective two and a half games in them, doesn't change how I feel about my purchase.

As far as that issue with gold being allowed or not, IDK. The PE's he wore today clearly didn't have any gold. But last year Kobe wore his black/GOLD elites and never got to the finals.

i feel the same way. i only want the red suede as well.

i am happy to say that i only own 2 pairs of released lebrons (USAs and Volts) i look to add prism and maybe all star and thats it for me. i owned 12 pairs of 8s so i am happy that i scaled down. idc about lbj wearing the shoe necessarily, but to not wear them and wear other colorways that are much better than the ones released to public is stupid.

i always thought the gold in the playoffs was hogwash, i guess i am looking for evidence to prove that theory wrong. like i said in an earlier post. i think lebron wore his white/blk/gold elites before the finals anyway. i know for sure that he wore blk/gold before the finals.

i just wish nike would stop playing the hype/limited game with us. they did that crap to create buzz and protect their market share...now its just getting old. just make most of these colorways we see attainable

doing that will make the true people here who like sneakers happy and it will cripple the resell game at the same time. (it wont stop it)

Last edited:
I would definitely LOVE to see the red suedes and I think it would of been a brilliant idea for them to incorporate suede with the ID's.  I know it was mentioned that they are too expensive to make and would drive the retail price up, but I'm pretty confident that they would sell regardless.  There are some many angles as to how they could release these and would make an absolute KILLING....it just confuses the hell out of me since it looks like it won't happen.  

LMAO

Bc thats all that matters.

It really dont matter, but it happen. I just wasn't expecting all that attention being that nobody wanted them

Good one.......If only I hadn't already UN-DS'ed one pair of my corks :rolleyes.

Cool bro. U rock them a lot? Just saying most people ain't got corks in they rotation. They got them on ice or bring out every blue moon. I still got mine on ice. Corks are just a shoe to say u have IMO. I rather have superheroes to rock. That's just me tho. I like what I like.

Last edited:
I don't know if it was when I purchased my Platinums off of OS Life or if it was when I was browsing around on other sites, but I read somewhere that the Platinums came with another pair of laces.  I should get mine in on Tuesday, but can anyone shed light on this?   The site may have had the details wrong...

Either home elite pe's> either away pe's so far for bron.

I don't understand why Nike won't let us put a swoosh border on + iDs

I like the SH's better, too. Couldn't get into the Corks. Don't know what exactly it is, just not a big fan of browns and earth tones on kicks. But then I do like the brown on the brown suedes, maybe because I think the blue mixes well with it. The brown of the midsole kills them for me, though.

If I was a gif poster, I'd give myself a "cool story bro" right about now..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom