Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Rocked the superheroes today while waiting for grape 5 ticket. Never got so many neckbreaks, stares, props even random people walking past the line was asking questions. Best 10 IMO

Doesn't surprise me

Thats why people should just wear what they like.

You don't need to rare colorways to break necks

Most people don't the difference between the Lebron 8 South Beach and Hyperposite Fireberry....so just do you

I don't know if it was when I purchased my Platinums off of OS Life or if it was when I was browsing around on other sites, but I read somewhere that the Platinums came with another pair of laces.  I should get mine in on Tuesday, but can anyone shed light on this?   The site may have had the details wrong...

Didn't order mine offline, picked up from my local shop already and only came with one pair of laces.

Doesn't surprise me

Thats why people should just wear what they like.

You don't need to rare colorways to break necks

Most people don't the difference between the Lebron 8 South Beach and Hyperposite Fireberry....so just do you

Most definitely true
Not everyone is a "sneakerhead"
And the people who aren't don't know what any of the stuff is...
Buy what you like, not what NT likes

My local Finishline did a reserve for the Pure Plats today along with the Grapes. Wanted two grapes but that was a no go, I'm content with one of each. The

store numbers went,

Grapes:112 mens sz

Pure Platinums:11 mens sz

Not trying to create hype, just what it was. This finishline is low volume when it comes to Lebrons and Kds but they did have all the elites as well.

My local Finishline did a reserve for the Pure Plats today along with the Grapes. Wanted two grapes but that was a no go, I'm content with one of each. The
store numbers went,
Grapes:112 mens sz
Pure Platinums:11 mens sz
Not trying to create hype, just what it was. This finishline is low volume when it comes to Lebrons and Kds but they did have all the elites as well.
Must be a really small store cause they arent THAT limited.

ok I've never owned a pair of lebrons, I wanted the corks and struck out, saw the pure platinum initial pics and was pretty excited on what I thought was 3m or cloak style color design, have to admit i'm a lil disappointed in that and my girl is hot bcuz they aren't releasing these in gs and she wanted them too, so she asked me was I gonna get them and I told her if I walk into FTL where they do mil discount after the mall opens then sure but I won't get in line for these. now them red suede or black suede i'll get in line for they look nice. as far as the superhero pack failing because they didn't sell out, well at my local mall just like the easter pack.....the kobes soldout

Last edited:
The swoosh on that shoe aren't gold
No one ever said he refused to wear anything with the color gold until the finals.
Only that he probably wont wait wear the white/gold elite in particular until the finals, like last year.
And as far as we know (based on release calenders, photos and Gentry's tweets) we are getting Brown and Black suede and the the denims.

Which are also shoes Lebron doesn't play in...

i never said that he refused to play in anything, just that he hasnt.

if you read a few pages back and saw the running conversation, you would see that someone said that he doesnt or the nba wont allow shoes with gold in them until the finals. that has been a running conversation since last years playoffs.

i never speak in definitive terms, because i dont know for sure. thats why i use terms like "if so" and "IMHO"

and even if they do release brown and black suede and denim, that is still a small fraction of the best colorways shown.
i think youre only feelin them because they arent available

there are many cws that are better than most unreleased cws

the red suedes are the only non released cw that i say nike is bsin about

but floridians, jades, sapphires, homes, lavas, white/gold elites, christmas, pressures, triple blacks, crown jewels, olympics
those are all nice cws

IMO, but can you honestly say you would pay full retail for most unreleased cws if they were offered?

I don't get you guys. You first complain that they've dropped too many colorways and that it floods the market, blah blah blah, and now the shoes aren't cool anymore. Now you want them to release more colorways ?? And ten I read that due to so many necks being broken the superhero 10's are the best? Lol

^^^
That does suck for your girl because they are essentially a girl CW or at least a GS CW haha:D
I hear that a lot but some many grown men want them so it's hard to truly call them a "GS" cw imho, something I've learned in the last yr is that wearing solid dark colors is out, the days where men didn't wear pink or didn't get their right ear pierced is gone(neither of which I can do just the way I raised call me biased/racist/prejudice) , it's all about "bright spring colors" like volt and neon everything but hey to each their own, I might go stand in line just bcuz if I get them it would PO her lol 

Last edited:
Does anyone feel that there should be Lebron colorways that only he can get? I mean there is so much hate towards the swoosh for not releasing the red and the black suede exts. I mean dude is the best player on earth and is the biggest star on Nike basketball's roster. All respect to the Mamba, but Lebron is bigger than him at the moment. He should have access to ish that normal folks don't. I want the reds like a man in the desert wants water, but if they are for him only so be it. There are colorways for everybody in the Lebron x line. I mean we used to be lucky to get 3-4 colorways of J's a year. If you missed out, then you missed out. when all is said and done, i will own no more than 4 X's. But that is enough for the shoe to be a success to me.

Does anyone feel that there should be Lebron colorways that only he can get? I mean there is so much hate towards the swoosh for not releasing the red and the black suede exts. I mean dude is the best player on earth and is the biggest star on Nike basketball's roster. All respect to the Mamba, but Lebron is bigger than him at the moment. He should have access to ish that normal folks don't. I want the reds like a man in the desert wants water, but if they are for him only so be it. There are colorways for everybody in the Lebron x line. I mean we used to be lucky to get 3-4 colorways of J's a year. If you missed out, then you missed out. when all is said and done, i will own no more than 4 X's. But that is enough for the shoe to be a success to me.

I'd exchange a denim release for red suedes. I like the denims too but of all the pes he wore this season red suedes were too dope for no release.

Weeeeell, I'd be cool with the Superhero's, Crimson's, and Teal/Violet/Volt being only for him.....and then the Suedes for us lmao 

Back
Top Bottom