Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i see nubuck, not suede. Is there a difference? Hell yes there is
Not jumping on you, and I did not win anything. I think anyone who likes nice, quality sneaks wins, these are good. My main point was that we are not getting any of the suede PEs. They would cost too much. I mean they have extra padding, stiched swooshes, and Nike + tech. They would cost $320+

I got the Lebron X Elites Superhero today, I really like them in person, better than the pics, and they look way better loose:

IMHO, if you ever have a question about size, you should go to the store and try on the shoe yourself. peoples feet are so different that how could you rely on any set of information regarding size. runs big, runs smal, go up half a size, go up a full size...no of that is across the board. take your butt to the store and try on a pair for yourself.

and...

every other page, the questions about size or availability come up, so if you do a small amount of searching, you can find out the info you need to know.

with this said, within the next few pages, there will be some of the same questions all over again

Do the pure plats have any sort of iridescent / 3m / holographic / color-changing effects?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKidLO3

Are they black and another color? I remember someone in here saying the last nsw bron would be crazy.
yes. I dont think anyone will complain about the midsole...at least not like they do about the denims. Other than suede think about a premium material that they have not used...for the nsw ext
I know nubuck wasn't previously used for the Lebron X NSW EXT's, or announced, but is it considered a premium material to designers and shoe companies?  Real question.

View media item 377868

View media item 384509
The only Xs im even thinking about, these bubble gum CWs that are comin out are wack - since when are 14 yr old girls the target audience for $300 performance basketball sneakers?

And the EXTs are a waste of time, if I want to spend a stack on "fashion" sneakers Ill buy a fashion label, release these CWs and stop posting IDs of red elites cus that's just a cop out, make suede an ID option or drop the shoe.

Superhero pack was terrible. A lot of my local stores didn't even sell one pair of them yesterday. The superhero Lebron was not + enabled, and didn't come with lacelocks.

Home elites are still the best elite x IMO.

You think they gonna sell out quick or what??

No idea. Connect is a local shoe shop not a retail store so hard to say. He had already sold his sz 11, 12, and 13 a week in advance and that's without anybody even knowing he was getting them.

Haven't really dug corks, denims, suedes, etc..., but that black suede pair is unreal! With my luck, it will be part of the championship pack of something and impossible to cop. Really dig the execution on that with the yellow accents on the tongue tab and swoosh along with the speckles. I would easily pass on everything else if I could just get my hands on 1-2 pair of those. I will stop dreaming. :smh:

i, myself dont care what lebron does or doesnt do in any shoe. but, the HWC all blue suede 7s, HWC, svsm 8 v1, champ IX elite, ring night X, and maybe, the red suede X (which doesnt have a release date yet (that i know of) are just a few pairs that could have released that didnt.

i just want nike to stop playing the "hype" game and start releasing more of the top colorways. thats all.

stop having your sig player wear 35 different pairs of kicks a season and only making 8 of them available for purchase.
(sarcastically)

^ I Agree seems like a lot of the best CWs in this line dosent drop only to show up on ebay months later (Big bang/tennis ball elite 9s) to make a small minority of "lucky" resellers money.

Back
Top Bottom