Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The more I see the plays the more I dislike them idk I just can't mess with them this is something you can only appreciate in person

Regional retailers that usually get 24-30 Jordan's and are getting 40-50 grape 5's are still getting 18-36 pairs of Plats (which look just...bad, in person). Not FTL, FNL, NT's, FTA, etc.... This company didnt get the settings or the Floridians, but a TON of their stores are getting 2-3 FSR's. of plats. I don't even think this is actually a limited GR. The FTL and FTA are getting 30+ pairs each and I don't know what FNL of HoH is getting. I'm not in a big market either, so any worry over these is pure Niketalk hype.

Superhero = super disappointment

Pretty excited to walk in around noon at Footlocker and still find my size of the Lebron Superhero. Took a quick look and immediately fell in love with the colors. Rushed home excited to wear them on a nice warm day and found this...

Hackjob on the CF
View media item 385774
View media item 385776
View media item 385777
Looks nice but cheap rubber for a tounge tab
View media item 385778
Glue stains
View media item 385780
And finally, one I can't get over with...

Paint bleed on both air max soles... For a $260 pair of premium shoes, you would think they would try harder on QA. SMFH. No thanks. Maybe I'll find a decent pair in a few months when they start showing up at the clearance store...
View media item 385782

Last edited:
So how do the elites feel on-foot compared to the regular Xs? Are the new features at all noticeable when wearing them casually? I have a pair of regular 10s and I think they feel great, if the elites had even more cushioning/more ventilation/any other significant improvements it might put me over the edge on the white/gold elites once they go on sale. 
Played in the home Elites a couple of times so far.  I didn't notice any difference in the cushioning.  The heel feels better, not as loose.  The carbon shank on the outsole is very noticeable, took some time to get used to it.  Did provide some improved lateral support when cutting.

Damn that's sad @ that superhero lebron pair what is Nike doing?

I LOOKED AT EVERY PIC AND WAS LIKE

"DONT NOTICE ANYTHING"
"DONT NOTICE ANYTHING"
"DONT NOTICE ANYTHING"

SOME PEOPLE REALLY LOOK FOR STUFF TO COMPLAIN ABOUT...I GET THAT YOU PAID 260+ SO THEY SHOULD BE PERFECT BUT LIKE I SAID SOME OF THE COMPLAINTS SEEM A BIT PETTY LOL

I dont have PS anymore so could someone clean this up?
saw this too, but i think this is a pretty dark image... the miami herald had pics up from the practice on saturday and had lebron in those ROSHE Runs, but this is the pic I saw up close that i saw on a couple he wore.. i dont think he changed shoes in practice, but i could be wrong

Last edited:
Im still on the fence with those pure plats...

I Think the hype is NT based tho don't here many people talking about them locally

Regional retailers that usually get 24-30 Jordan's and are getting 40-50 grape 5's are still getting 18-36 pairs of Plats (which look just...bad, in person). Not FTL, FNL, NT's, FTA, etc.... This company didnt get the settings or the Floridians, but a TON of their stores are getting 2-3 FSR's. of plats. I don't even think this is actually a limited GR. The FTL and FTA are getting 30+ pairs each and I don't know what FNL of HoH is getting. I'm not in a big market either, so any worry over these is pure Niketalk hype.

GOOD NEWS. SHOULD BE AN EASY COP FOR THOSE WHO WANT THEM THEN. :pimp:

SMFH
mean.gif
roll.gif
(to seeing a site call the pure plats "south beaches")

Back
Top Bottom