Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Called Meg 3 more times today and all went straight to voicemail.

Went to Nike Chat and apparently I can reply to the cancellation email and get a response. Gonna send another one through their help page.

Eventually I'll just give up.
th

I can't get on evilside when these sites wanted to charge $500 for a chance at these, I just can't.

We need to get evilside to get us RSVPS at every NT for one release. Then,

We need to get t-shirts made with the upside down swoosh and put EVILSIDE on the back, #23 and wear em when we go pick up the RSVPS. They will notice us then, THEY WILL NOTICE US THEN!!
This is the best idea so far.

dude is a reseller crying cause he couldn't cop and flip. 
I don't resell sneakers though. Nowhere on my page do I offer sneakers for sale. How is that crying? I stated facts and information that other sites (due to "sponsorship" legalities) can not mention.

Sore Loser? Not at all. I am a grown man, no sneaker will make me "cry" about missing. 20K people and counting all liked my article. Glad it was posted here and I didn't have to.

Would I of loved to have these in my collection? Absolutely. 

I can't get on evilside when these sites wanted to charge $500 for a chance at these, I just can't.

We need to get t-shirts made with the upside down swoosh and put EVILSIDE on the back, #23 and wear em when we go pick up the RSVPS. They will notice us then, THEY WILL NOTICE US THEN!!
This is the best idea so far.
...Is it? :lol:

Can a bot beat this?

[COLOR=#red]#RSVP is now open for the __________. Answers the question in the image with the correct hashtag presented in the image.[/COLOR]

View media item 536244

Seriously, evilside, can this be beat? I really doubt it. It's such a simple solution too.

--------------------------------------------------

They could also do something like this that I suggested back in March:

I refuse to believe that bots really could parse through something like this that is handwritten and scribbled on. Seriously? Come on...

900x900px-LL-7d3e4130_NewNikeTwitterRSVPSystem_2_032713.jpeg

If evilside could have got me a RSVP at NT Chicago, I would have absolutely made and wore that shirt. 

LOL you guys are wasting my time at this point. if you want to complain about missing the pack, ill pay attention a little bit, if you want to have a study group on beating nike do it in the rsvp bot thread. bigj set one up, use it. hes a nice guy, but i dont see any reason for him not to start throwing out bans to you illiterate fools 

Seriously, evilside, can this be beat? I really doubt it. It's such a simple solution too.

They could also do something like this that I suggested back in March:
If no measures are in place to block a name/size combination from multiple guesses (don't see why they would implement this) then I would just setup 4 bots. Each to answer with #1, #2, #3, or #4 - those hashtags can be OCRed pretty easy out of the box.

I'm guaranteed that multiple entries will not get admitted because there is only one right answer.  So unless you had more than 1 variation of the image base question being asked - it wouldn't be hard to beat.  Just need 4 bots for each name/size entry.

Last edited:
not trying to be rude. im sorry if it feels that way.

people use profanity and we try and delete those posts. you do it all of the time so i sent you a PM asking you to calm it down.

asking to buy items from evil side is trying to buy outside of the classified section. if you guys message then you could do it there.

I get it. No hard feelings, I just thought if I put stars it wouldn't matter but I get what your saying. All good.

If no measures are in place to block a name/size combination from multiple guesses (don't see why they would implement this) then I would just setup 4 bots. Each to answer with #1, #2, #3, or #4 - those hashtags can be OCRed pretty easy out of the box.

I'm guaranteed that multiple entries will not get admitted because there is only one right answer.  So unless you had more than 1 variation of the image base question being asked - it wouldn't be hard to beat.  Just need 4 bots for each name/size entry.
\

Would this more effective in stopping bots? Maybe they could incorporate the image of the shoes or lebron and that image would need to be assembled.

I don't resell sneakers though. Nowhere on my page do I offer sneakers for sale. How is that crying? I stated facts and information that other sites (due to "sponsorship" legalities) can not mention.

Sore Loser? Not at all. I am a grown man, no sneaker will make me "cry" about missing. 20K people and counting all liked my article. Glad it was posted here and I didn't have to.

Would I of loved to have these in my collection? Absolutely. 
So with the jquery............opps wrong thread...
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
me and my cuz had this debate when the corks came out ... if the employee is not making enough money he needs to find a better job like everyone else... when footlocker downsizes its stores like best buy is doing and thousands get laid off don't pass the donation plate to me ... they are helping to make their jobs obsolete

I def think they should be allowed to get the major releases ... but Nike has an employee store iirc so them selling out the back while people are camping out front for days does nothing for me

BTW anyone with the pack I recommend taking the shoes out of the bag and either putting the bags away or putting the shoes in a plastic bag. Lots of people have been noticing that the black dye on the bag rubs off on the sole of the shoes. I'll be doing this first thing when I get my pair in.

Back
Top Bottom