Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

What does grabbing a bunch of online releases and releasing them 10-15 min later do? So bots can get them 10-15 min later?
what? there will be no twitter link for bots to snag, everyone will have a fair chance sitting there waiting for them to pop back up

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot about Nike's new stupid waiting in line system

Last edited:
NOTHING. IT WILL JUST RELEASE TO BOTS RIGHT BEHIND IN LINE. 
crap, I forgot about the stupid waiting in line thing Nike needs to get rid of that ****.  its been so much harder to get releases ever since they started that.  and i used to be able to grab them when they got kicked out of peoples carts.  i even grabbed the DB9 that way

Last edited:
What does grabbing a bunch of online releases and releasing them 10-15 min later do? So bots can get them 10-15 min later?
what? there will be no twitter link for bots to snag, everyone will have a fair chance sitting there waiting for them to pop back up

I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THE LINE WORKS. EVERYONE GETS PUT INTO A WAIT LINE IN THE ORDER THAT THEY CLICKED OR BOTTED THE LINK. OBVIOUSLY THE FASTER YOU CLICKED/BOTTED THEN FURTHER UP IN LINE YOU ARE. IF HE SOMEHOW IS ABLE TO GET TO THE VERY FRONT OF THE LINE AND GRAB A LOT OF SHOES, WHICH IS DOUBTFUL, AFTER HE RELEASES THEM, THEY WILL JUST FALL INTO THE CARTS OF THOSE RIGHT BEHIND HIM, WHO ARE, YOU GUESSED IT, BOT USERS. THERE'S NO POINT TO IT REALLY IN MY EYES BUT MAYBE SOMEONE SEES SOMETHING I DON'T.

No, and even if i was, there is really no reason on the planet that you need to be typing with caps on all the time.

Last edited:
I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THE LINE WORKS. EVERYONE GETS PUT INTO A WAIT LINE IN THE ORDER THAT THEY CLICKED OR BOTTED THE LINK. OBVIOUSLY THE FASTER YOU CLICKED/BOTTED THEN FURTHER UP IN LINE YOU ARE. IF HE SOMEHOW IS ABLE TO GET TO THE VERY FRONT OF THE LINE AND GRAB A LOT OF SHOES, WHICH IS DOUBTFUL, AFTER HE RELEASES THEM, THEY WILL JUST FALL INTO THE CARTS OF THOSE RIGHT BEHIND HIM, WHO ARE, YOU GUESSED IT, BOT USERS. THERE'S NO POINT TO IT REALLY IN MY EYES BUT MAYBE SOMEONE SEES SOMETHING I DON'T.
Why wouldn't nike just kick the bots out of line since they can tell who uses a bot? 

while this is true some in line are bound to time out...have payment declined...etc..still gives the masses a chance to cop once he releases...more of a chance than an instant sellout.

Why wouldn't nike just kick the bots out of line since they can tell who uses a bot? 

I CAN'T READ NIKE'S MIND. WHO'S TO SAY THEY CAN FOR SURE TELL ANYWAY? NO ONE REALLY KNOWS FOR SURE BUT NIKE.

I CAN'T READ NIKE'S MIND. WHO'S TO SAY THEY CAN FOR SURE TELL ANYWAY? NO ONE REALLY KNOWS FOR SURE BUT NIKE.
You seem to be doing pretty good so far! LOL  Maybe they already kick bots out of line since no one but nike knows...

Last edited:
Well too bad, they get perks for working there no matter what. just think if we worked there, being in love with shoes the way we are, we would do the exact same thing. No one cares about selling to customers when they can buy them up themselves. Those people making $8 selling shoes, let them come up on what they want.
Sheesh.
You're essentially cosigning bad business.

That's not what a good business does.

Back
Top Bottom