Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm wondering if they were able to cancel next day air orders.
Looks like they could have reviewed orders before shipping.
all 12 of them 
mean.gif

You like him because he russles jimmies? To each his own.

What I have observed is a highly skilled individual that enjoys the attention he's getting by exploiting the system. That's pretty much a hacker. He could do much more meaningful stuff for the community before the fame people are eager to give him is deserved.
He should do free RSVPs to help NTrs and put the paid bot services out of business
I remember chronos... What happend to that guy :smile:

I can't believe I'm saying this but DTLR is probably the most fair and organized when It comes to limited releases. Their Yeezy2 launch in DC last year was amazing and went off without a hitch. Everybody had a equal chance to cop.

I can't believe I'm saying this but DTLR is probably the most fair and organized when It comes to limited releases. Their Yeezy2 launch in DC last year was amazing and went off without a hitch. Everybody had a equal chance to cop.

Agreed. I go there when I have to shop locally.

Agreed. I go there when I have to shop locally.
It was fair i guess, but i had a few problems with it

1. they said they were only giving out 500 tickets and ended up giving out near 900, thats not a huge problem, but w/e

2. they allowed the cops doing security to enter, i guess thats fine since they were standing there just like everyone else, but 2 cops ended up getting pairs

3. they almost started a riot when they tried to take the box inside and pick numbers, but brought it back out

overall it was a fair raffle tho, just wasnt feeling standing in a mob of 800 people, but if thats what it takes

You're essentially cosigning bad business.

That's not what a good business does.

It doesnt matter if its good business or not, this is life and these types of things happen. Does it suck yes, but what can you do about it? they work there, they get first dibs no matter what.

KilroytheDon - join his fan club or something.
Im apart of it. We message back and forth, stop messaging me about language if everything is starred after it. Everyone does it on the forum. Thanks. Dont come at my neck bro, you in no position. 

Last edited:
KilroytheDon - join his fan club or something.
Im apart of it. We message back and forth, stop messaging me about language if everything is starred after it. Everyone does it on the forum. Thanks. Dont come at my neck bro, you in no position. 

profanity = ban.
buying outside of the classified section = ban and thats what you wanted to do earlier today.

chill

I want attention? Far from it.

It's been a silent battle between me and Nikes RSVP system.

19 weeks ago I shutdown their image base RSVP launch and they made some changes. My exposure - 5 IG followers.

That continued for a while.

Nike has since implemented these unverifiable changes:

1) Smaller font size or more readable words per image
2) More hashtags in the noise region for popular cities
3) More contours in the images
4) Limit to number of wrong guess before being blacklisted as a bot
5) A time buffer (although this seems to vary from none to some)

So before you say I'm after the the attention - you tell me how I got all this attention?

I didn't come on NT posting a picture of NikeLenox.

It was just on my IG with exposure to less than 20 people.

I could do away with the attention. Because I know Nike does respond with changes.

But since my IG went on blast which exposed my Twitter account - I might as well take advantage of this opportunity not to promote me but to promote the problem.

And while some will not see my point - or even agree with it the bottom line is this:

If the shoes went to the employees or not - the end result would still be the same - those that didn't get a pair via RSVP would still not have gotten a pair.

A statement was made to Nike with or without the attention.

And I look forward to their next change.

And I will add. 5 true sneaker head got packs from Lenox from my unclaimed pairs. Two got videos on YouTube. The other three are the OG sneaker head type that don't **** with videos.
Are they more of a "sneakerhead" than any of us on here?

profanity = ban.
buying outside of the classified section = ban and thats what you wanted to do earlier today.

chill

Okay. Got you.
not trying to be rude. im sorry if it feels that way.

people use profanity and we try and delete those posts. you do it all of the time so i sent you a PM asking you to calm it down.

asking to buy items from evil side is trying to buy outside of the classified section. if you guys message then you could do it there.

It was fair i guess, but i had a few problems with it
1. they said they were only giving out 500 tickets and ended up giving out near 900, thats not a huge problem, but w/e
2. they allowed the cops doing security to enter, i guess thats fine since they were standing there just like everyone else, but 2 cops ended up getting pairs
3. they almost started a riot when they tried to take the box inside and pick numbers, but brought it back out

overall it was a fair raffle tho, just wasnt feeling standing in a mob of 800 people, but if thats what it takes
I'm not agoraphobic, but I really dislike large crowds. I don't think I could stand in a mob of 800. I wonder how nyc people can stand on a subway like sardines. But I guess on to the xi, am I the only person that thinks this design is going the wrong direction? Too... triangular?

Well too bad, they get perks for working there no matter what. just think if we worked there, being in love with shoes the way we are, we would do the exact same thing. No one cares about selling to customers when they can buy them up themselves. Those people making $8 selling shoes, let them come up on what they want.
Sheesh.

Dude if i worked at a shoe store, id get one pair for myself, thats all i need. i wouldnt be trying to hook up every Tom, ****, and Harry trying to make quick bucks. Jeopardizing my job wouldnt be worth it. And no one told them to go get a $8/hr job, they made that decision themselves and i have no sympathy for them. If they want a better paying job, then leave and go find a decent paying gig. if i didnt know any better id swear you were a employee at a sneaker store. what if Gamestop employees decided to do the same thing? Therw would be no PS4s or Xbox Ones for retail, everything would be going for ebay prices.
It is what it is. I would be upset, but I'd just suck it up or buy them off eBay.

Called Meg 3 more times today and all went straight to voicemail.

Went to Nike Chat and apparently I can reply to the cancellation email and get a response. Gonna send another one through their help page.

Eventually I'll just give up.

Back
Top Bottom