Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Am I the only one who doesn't really care for either shoes in the pack? Nike did a great job fabricating hype on this one. Wow

No, your not.

That Pack is truly weak BUT you can't express your real thoughts on it without getting quoted and hit with the "You just mad cuz you can't get it" reply. Nonetheless, this pack is very weak!

im only interested in the red elites.... heart wont be broken like last year tho since you can make a comparable version on nikeid.

the lows are cool but would be sold off with the quickness.

I see a lot of refund emails going out to those who paid $500 for a spot. That money is going to buy pairs for themselves to sell. Once they secure it the day of and pay for it your money will be refunded
The logic behind this is not grounded in reality.. If they take your money to purchase their kicks, your refund would take a month.. RSVP are on Thursday typically.. They would have to buy shoes, sale shoes and then issue refunds after they collect money from the sales.. Not to mention the number of friends and family they would need to get the money to for picking up sneakers... IMO it's just to much work, when they can make a nice piece of change securing reservation... And the more times they are successful, the more repeat customers they'll have. Why risk easy money week after week? Most service providers should have bankrolls, to secure their pairs if that's truly the case

I see a lot of refund emails going out to those who paid $500 for a spot. That money is going to buy pairs for themselves to sell. Once they secure it the day of and pay for it your money will be refunded
i dont know about every site but im pretty sure RSVPers dont charge you until they get the rsvp spot for you.

i dont know about every site but im pretty sure RSVPers dont charge you until they get the rsvp spot for you.

Not true, most sites charge your card. There's maybe one site that does not out of like 7.

Last edited:
DAMN!!! Is this an RSVP THREAD?!?! If so, change the title so I won't be fooled into coming in here again thinking its a Lebron Thread. Thanks Mods!

DAMN!!! Is this an RSVP THREAD?!?! If so, change the title so I won't be fooled into coming in here again thinking its a Lebron Thread. Thanks Mods!

exactly...

Guys, lets squash the RSVP talk... doesn't need to go on for pages and pages and pages.

We already know whats good. Live with it and keep it moving.

11 house of hoops hmmmm I fill I first come first serve coming not for house of hoops but for Nike if ur store dosent give out info by Wednesday fcfs at 5 major Nike towns

Is NDC doing a release for these as well? Not that it matters because bots will eat them up, but just wondering.

The champ pack is on the ftl launch locator  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
im guessing that if theres a nike town where those hoh are getting them then they are getting them as well.

so NY might be getting the second most(numbers wise) behing miami....so my chances might go from .00001 to .000019 -_-

Back
Top Bottom