Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Nike Lenox did the Pre heat Kd like that a few stores tweets went saying they gone RSVP Nike Lenox kept saying look at twitter next day they say fcfs

Finally someone sees it the same way I do
I completely understand where y'all coming from...but, that let's me know is who's a reseller and who just has money to blow. And clearly from the comments I'm reading it's more resellers in here than true sneakerheads, but like I always said, I can never knock someones hustle, but the RSVP snipers are the one's that really win...LOL

Thanks for sharing this. Don't listen to the haters.

You guys are all wildin' out though, for real. $3500 for this pack IS worth it, and I'll tell you why: Because you can wear both of those kicks multiple times, enjoy the s**t out of them and even scuff and scratch em up a little and then STILL be able to sell them for AT LEAST $3500 down the line. So what's the problem? If you have the money and you really like the kicks, then it's an easy decision. These Two-Time Champions will hold their value really well even if they're used, like I said.

Also, you dudes are ODing on the RSVP price. Again, $500 isn't too bad considering that you'll be able to re-sell them for $3000+. And OBVIOUSLY you get your money back if the RSVP service fails on your behalf. No one would throw $500 away if that wasn't the case. :smh: @ you if you didn't think that was the case.

*puts in care book.

*puts in care book.

Maybe I'm getting old
laugh.gif
, but what does that mean?
same here.. wtheck does that mean?

i got through for NY and didnt get a confirmation email so i emailed RSVPers and they said there was no transaction under my CC details. >:

3500 dollars. You got to understand that there are people like victor cruz or other really rich people who said they would never spend more that a couple of hundred on shoes. Granted they get a lot of they **** for free or have a private nike account. Still though GEEZ. 3500

I see a lot of refund emails going out to those who paid $500 for a spot. That money is going to buy pairs for themselves to sell. Once they secure it the day of and pay for it your money will be refunded
THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH RIGHT HERE! SMARTIN UP PEOPLE!

I'm new to this whole "RSVP Service" thing, since I don't live anywhere near a Niketown.  I'm assuming in this case you pay the $500, they obtain an RSVP, you then physically have to go to the Niketown they got it from and pay and pick up correct? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom