Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foot Locker just tweeted the price for Corks is now $250 in store, but Nike's twitter has been saying $305 still. Hopefully they will change it soon as well.

$250 is way more reasonable. 

Last edited:
Doesn't change a thing. Its not like they said its going to be available in high quanities. Some of you people have serious hating issues. People be getting mad salty the closer we get to its release
ohhh, did I strike a nerve? calm down son
wink.gif
 no hating here, btw, how much did you pay to get 'em early?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Foot Locker just tweeted the price for Corks is now $250 in store, but Nike's twitter has been saying $305 still. Hopefully they will change it soon as well.

$250 is way more reasonable. 
its still a rip off though, maybe the ndc orders are special box while footlocker is regular box

Price change is nice but doesnt help me since I'm no where near a store releasing them, praying I can snag a pair on NDC

its still a rip off though, maybe the ndc orders are special box while footlocker is regular box
I dont think so, because NDC had also tweeted they come in a regular NSW box. Who knows when they will update with new info. The last time they tweeted was a few hours ago i think. 

I need some info from anyone that has experience ordering from outside of the country. My assumption is that all countries order from the same Twitter link and that link defaults to Nikestore for whatever country you're in. Your order is then fulfilled based on the amount available to that country. Is this how it works or are there different Tweets sent from the different countries? My friend is in Thailand and will order for me but we have no idea what Twitter to watch for a link to order.

Lebron Corks are limited anyway so why change price now.

Do you think they will be available in more places as a quickstrike since the price change announcement.

Price change does not make since if these will not be a quickstrike in some locations because with the limited amount Nike could have changed the price to $500 and they would still sell out.

Lebron Corks are limited anyway so why change price now.

Do you think they will be available in more places as a quickstrike since the price change announcement.

Price change does not make since if these will not be a quickstrike in some locations because with the limited amount Nike could have changed the price to $500 and they would still sell out.
Maybe they arent as greedy as we thought.......
happy.gif
 lol

it doesnt matter is nike drops the price to 20 dollars 99% of the people that want them still wont be able to get them due to the amount made

Why are people questioning the lower price for the Corks? Figured people would jump for joy since people thought the 305 was to much haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom