Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be late on this, but an enormous :stoneface: to Nike for reusing the 9 low sole for the X lows.

The laziness :smh:

Clown on h-twon craigslist wants 1200 each for all sizes.  Since the only store getting them is HOH galleria pretty obvious to see where the inventory is coming from.  It's so shady there have better luck with NDC.  I must say greed is starting to take over some managers who have one foot out the door selling their inventory on the side.

Is it first come first serve at hoh galleria?

That is exactly what happened. I also was in line buying socks at a HOH in FL and they had a spreadsheet employees were filling out on the sizes they needed in each release. Its a joke. But im undefeated on NDC so im good.
I got beat on the stealths cause Nike tweeted link and the link wasnt live it was showing a not valid page, after 30 seconds i gave up twetted nike, clicked back on the link and they were all gone... should of just opened 200 windows lol.. I know now never give up!

these are nice. But given that they retail for $300 and only 2 footlockers selling them in nyc, guess i wont be coppin these.

To be completely honest, I can see the justification in paying $1K + for these (and nerfs for that matter) versus say Yeezys. These are way more limited. And way more unique (cork upper). The other shoe mentioned was just a by product of hype of a rapper (yeezys) in my honest opinion; there was nothing of significance to me. But again, retail price means absolutely NOTHING. Its all about value. If value is placed high on these (just like yeezys, galaxys, nerfs, weathermans, Blake galaxy, etc...) Then they will fetch top dollar. Shoes are not different than any other consumer product. Demand and willingness to pay always trumps all.

The more material things I see on these is just tragic as if they aren't even meant to wear... I gotta somehow get lucky on NDC for a beater pair.

The thirst is real. At HoH Orlando and there was a line when I showed up. There was at least 20 people in front of me.

This one grimy kid brought his whole family to increase his chances.

To be honest I think this shoe will be good to wear 2-3 times, after that im sure it will fall apart.. Looks pretty frail...  I know you all seen the yeezy 2 wear reviews, how the scales started to seprated from the shoe and the sole and toe box arent that great.  NSW knows what they are doing though....

The thirst is real. At HoH Orlando and there was a line when I showed up. There was at least 20 people in front of me.

I'm trying to figure out what kind of family doesn't have anything to do from Wed-Sat but camp for kicks

The raffle was for a guaranteed shoe at HoH Florida Mall. They didn't bother taking down my size. That is crazy. And from talking to people this mall just does its own thing.

And the dude giving out tickets at the Florida Mall didn't even care that the kid brought his whole family or was truant from school.

Last edited:
i saw this one kid wearing em already. he copped it from some people who already have it. anyone know of QS release for these?

The raffle was for a shoe. They didn't bother taking down my size. That is crazy.

And the dude giving out tickets at the Florida Mall didn't even care that the kid brought his whole family or was truant from school.

Sad, but its not his job to teach the kid life lessons. If anybody should have bern responsible for looking for truant kids it should have been mall security.

I was out there too, and I was saying the same thing. Personally I'm surprised the line wasn't longer.

Got a homeboy picking me up a ticket out there. I told him there won't be a line. Haha. I have a feeling I won't be getting that ticket as he is an attorney and time is money.

I personally think Cork prices will drop within a week or two and the Crown Jewels will be the most sought after Lebron X. I bet it gotta suck for the people that dropped 2K for them early to see $800 buy it now prices and that's before they release. Wait until after release that will drop.

And to ya'll that say the people that dropped 2K felt like they were worth that and could afford it... maybe the afford part is true but I'm sure they thought at the time these would be on some Yeezy level **** and would reach that price on release date anyway but now are mistaken. Hype just got to them.

How's the sizing on the cork lebrons ?

True to size ?

I just have the south beaches and went up 1/2 size on those . Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom