Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Better off buying from smaller stores in Europe who can ship items as gift, I never understood why European retailers don't declare tax paid on shoes sent outside the EU unless they rippin people off.. half the reason EU prices are so high is the tax is added onto the retail price shown.

Last edited:
quick question, retail was 200 for bhm correct? will they'll be a price increase on the all stars? 

Anyone here ever pre-order from Kicks-Crew? Just curious how the turnaround is when shoes are released.

Yeah basically....That makes #8.

I was gonna pass because of the midsole....but the smoke sole & that bright orange did it for me.

Didn't cop the Kobes. Haven't bought any Kobe 8s so far. KDs & Brons taking too much of my money as it is.
happy.gif
It's been the opposite for me, I've been going all-in on the Kobe 8s, just 1 pair of KD V and no Lebron X yet...just patiently waiting for the existing colorways to be discounted a bit more..

Last edited:
I feel like an ahole for entering the raffle for these and I won 3 size 13 but really didnt want them. Just entered cuz I was there for the Kobe. I'm sure someone will get these but damn, nobody seemed to want these. The manager can't give these away! He said he never had so many winners turn the shoe down. Crazy, Lol!

THAT'S BECAUSE THE KOBE'S WERE THE "IT" SHOE OF THE PACK.

I was getting the Lebron X BHM but then I was surprised the KDs looked better in person than I thought they would ....so I chose the KD considering I liked them just as much as the Lebrons and they were way less expensive.

Its hard to get down with $200 plus for a shoe, you really aren't in love with.

I've liked the Lebron line a lot the past few years but I haven't been able to go crazy on them this year. They aren't a pretty shoe and I haven't really liked playing in them either.

I just don't think this shoe will go down as a classic

Last edited:
Saw the BHMs this after noon. They def look better in person....but still not worth the price for me. Check my IG for the pic of them.

Damn right. All the stores in my city were sold out of KOBES. and....the lebrons were still left.
The spot that I was at this morning sold out of Lebron's first.

I was thinking in my head "winning" while everyone was walking out with Lebron boxes.

Ended up with 2 pairs of Kobe's locally...

to those who ball in these, do they beat up on your big toe a lil bit? its wearing the sock area of my big toe out. and the color is bleeding off onto my sock? (XMAS pair btw)

For folks in the bay area looking for the BHM pack, Shiekh on Market St. in downtown SF has them. Looks like small sizes left from what on the display counter. This was as of a few hours ago.

Disagree.....

The KDs are ridiculous. Best out of the pack, in my opinion.

Kobes are nice too.....Can't even front. It's just if I would of copped, I'd want to track down past colorways. Passing on them was strictly a business move. :lol:

The print on the KD was the best but the Kobe is the better shoe model, the Lebron.....a very VERY distant last place. The Lebron X is the best of the ASG pack tho so there's that...

went to my local Shiek today at 5 pm and they still have 2 size 10 left, passed on them and instead copped the last pair of KD BHMs sz 10
ohwell.gif
 the all star Xs are my next target
devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom