Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron and kobe sneakers =
sick.gif

I feel like an ahole for entering the raffle for these and I won 3 size 13 but really didnt want them. Just entered cuz I was there for the Kobe. I'm sure someone will get these but damn, nobody seemed to want these. The manager can't give these away! He said he never had so many winners turn the shoe down. Crazy, Lol!

only Bron dropping 50 and a triple double in these would create hype but the Heat didnt even play on Monday

Every store around my way is sold out of the Kobes, but the Lebron BHM is still available at most of the stores. I even walked in asked for my size to look at it then passed. 

Sneakerman, tell me you got the Kobes too. It would be a shame you got the Brons over them and aren't you a Kobe fan?

Oh ok, makes sense. That's number 8 for you ain't it Mane?

Yeah basically....That makes #8.

I was gonna pass because of the midsole....but the smoke sole & that bright orange did it for me.

Didn't cop the Kobes. Haven't bought any Kobe 8s so far. KDs & Brons taking too much of my money as it is. :D

Well went to my hoh n grabbed me apair.....first lebron x..... happy with my purchase.... and it also looks like they ll be sitting
For a while.... didnt see the af1 though.... the kobe n kd were still there though

I feel like an ahole for entering the raffle for these and I won 3 size 13 but really didnt want them. Just entered cuz I was there for the Kobe. I'm sure someone will get these but damn, nobody seemed to want these. The manager can't give these away! He said he never had so many winners turn the shoe down. Crazy, Lol!
Saw them in person and laughed. Those sh*ts are beyond horrible 
sick.gif
. The only reason they sold out is because dudes missed on the Kobes and Kd's at the store I copped from.

I'll cop the ASG as long as its a reasonable price.

When I was in line waitin to pick up my BHMs, this dude said he laid $500 for the Crown Jewels. I have no issue with the value he placed on the shoes, but I won't personally spend that much on shoes unless it's a high end designer.

In the last year, the only shoe I paid high price for was the Bred XIs, which I bought from Kickz and had to pay a high price for with the Europe Price tag and customs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom