Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them, wish the they were the 10(few tweaks here and there).  To me, they played it safe with the 10, I don't know much about the designing process and what kind of cuffs they may have on the designers; but I wish they would push envelope more like they did with the earlier models(1-6)

are really you gonna judge a wear test sample :rolleyes

I don't think Storkin's giving a final judgement, but based on this test model it seems like a step backward. Was expecting to see some sort of Jordan XI impelmented into this shoe, but I guess that went into the VII.

are really you gonna judge a wear test sample
eyes.gif
I'm not making a final judgement about anything but that's horrible.

Those wear-test looks promising :nerd: but it needs to be touched up it's rough around the edges on the midsole. I hope there won't be the strap. Possibly X Elites? Also don't you get in trouble for showing pics of the wear-test?

I like them, wish the they were the 10(few tweaks here and there).  To me, they played it safe with the 10, I don't know much about the designing process and what kind of cuffs they may have on the designers; but I wish they would push envelope more like they did with the earlier models(1-6)

I agree. Although the VII and VIII were nice designs.

Dont know if its been posted but sidelineapparel.com has the Jade for preorder.  

Thanks for posting this. I got my size yesterday, but found out today that my CC was compromised. Coincidence that on the day I give my CC# over the phone someone tries to book a first class ticket to Brazil?? Lol, now I gotta change all my autobilling nonsense. Not that you could have known that it would happen, just thought I'd share. The lady on the phone was so nice too. :smh:

Check out the LeBron 11.. Got the pictures from Justin Amazing.. This is the Test Wear Sample.. Changes May Come
View media item 129999View media item 130000

They look more like soldier viis to me

Agreed...these look like a Soldier VI or VII test or prototype. IMO no way these have anything to do with the LeBron 11 except for the fact that they are both sneakers with laces... :tongue:

Not to mention...I could have sworn I read somewhere that actual wear test samples are completely devoid of any and all branding...think it was back in the 9 thread when the supposed Elite sample surfaced.

Last edited:
the reverse swoosh, swoosh on the toe box, and the diamond pattern on parts of that wear test sample makes it resemble the X....elites?

my first thought on those tho were KD 4s

Last edited:
I think those samples are most likely the next Soldiers. Most of the soldiers have had a strap and some kind of a forefoot Zoom Air + heel Air Max/Zoom Air setup, which looks like is being used on these. I kind of doubt the X Elites would "downgrade" and use a more traditional Zoom Air setup instead of the full length 360 Air Max/Zoom Air bag that the regular Xs have, being the Elite version and all. Could be wrong, but just my guess given what we've seen in the past with the LBJ line.

Last edited:
Alleged LeBron XI's inspirations. Ultimate hybrid shoe.

Zoom Rookie (Collar Lining)

KDIV (Strap)

Kobe VII (Outsole Design)

Not really bad 'doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom