Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok nike, give me the release date on the lava's pronto. Best colorblocking on the x's so far to me.
The Lavas drop on 12/8, as pointed out on the first page.
tongue.gif

Picked up the Jades a few weeks ago.. never got around to taking pictures. Favorite 10 so far. 

Just saw the Pressures in person for the first time and I'm actually quite impressed. I like that hidden flake they threw in there. Good job Nike!

Just saw the Pressures in person for the first time and I'm actually quite impressed. I like that hidden flake they threw in there. Good job Nike!

Yup got my pair today. Subtle but really nice. Indeed the red speckles in the upper are a nice surprise. :smokin

So far copped the USA's, Jade's, and Pressure's. I don't think I'm going to get any of the other 2012 CW's.

PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR ****ING MIND IF YOUR GONNA COMPARE THESE TO BRED XI'S. REALLY DUDE?

When Bred XI-XII-XIII Jordans initially came out, people went CRAZY, Fights everywhere, doors kicked in and the like.
LOL and we are talking just the shoe in a brown and orange Nike box, no wires, cpu chips, adapters or special box included.

I saw the Pressures, Held the pressures, Tried on the pressures, came back the next day and bought 3 pairs of Retro SC trainers. 200+ is ridiculous and the quality of these shoes, or some micro chip I'm never gonna use does not mitigate or remedy the price.

Lets see how less hyped plain colorways do of a 270-200+ version.

SMfh at a Comparison between a shoe that elevated itself due to originality rather than a shoe that elevated itself do to price. Really?

Dude calm down first of all. Im referring to the first ever bred xi release. Not xii and xiii. And If you were actually around during that time during that release you would know that there was no "chaos" for them in the way you described. We're talking 1996 here. Yes people copped day of release and there was some level of buzz for them after they had already released but at that time there weren't any first day nationwide sellout releases like there is today. And yes even for beloved bred XIs and especially concords. You could cop easilily a week or more after release. All u needed was the funds to do so. There weren't any shoe sites like NT around to even create that kind of "hype" for any shoe. They sold out eventually though. The craziness (long lines, fights, kicking in of doors) didn't get going until the RETRO of bred XIs, concords, Sj, CG etc. Now, I was just stating how owning pressures made ME feel. U don't have to agree. I'm sure I will feel even better when I get the bred XIs as I stating at the end of my comment. Before u try to flame somebody at least know how **** REALLY went down during the time you are referring to.

Last edited:
Dude calm down first of all. Im referring to the first ever bred xi release. Not xii and xiii. And If you were actually around during that time during that release you would know that there was no "chaos" for them in the way you described. We're talking 1996 here. Yes people copped day of release and there was some level of buzz for them after they had already released but at that time there weren't any first day nationwide sellout releases like there is today. And yes even for beloved bred XIs and especially concords. You could cop easilily a week or more after release. All u needed was the funds to do so. There weren't any shoe sites like NT around to even create that kind of "hype" for any shoe. They sold out eventually though. The craziness (long lines, fights, kicking in of doors) didn't get going until the RETRO of bred XIs, concords, Sj, CG etc. Now, I was just stating how owning pressures made ME feel. U don't have to agree. I'm sure I will feel even better when I get the bred XIs as I stating at the end of my comment. Before u try to flame somebody at least know how **** REALLY went down during the time you are referring to.

View media item 129597
Thank you, repped.

Im sure what he means is that the only comparable signature line is the LBJ line just for the simple fact that it has lasted this long. I believe that the only other sig to last this long or longer is Jordan's so the comparisons aren't really that bad.
Design wise no there is no comparison, the best player in the league having his own very successful sig at Nike leads to several different comparison's. So yea there is some comparison.

Iverson's line lasted longer and the Barkley line lasted for some time, his just didn't go in order of 1 through etc, because they kept changing the name. Let's face it Kobe's line has been around for a long time (Adidias, plus Nike).

Ok the home's are the BEST colorway thus far (the fact that the swoosh is not even textured and I say this is even more of a confirmation on how sick these are), they are so clean and just refreshing compared to EVERY other lebron 10. Not sure if this has already been mentioned or not, but the homes have a Jordan 5 white. black/ fire-red feel to them. Not sure I will buy (nice shoe, but just still haven't been convinced on the lebron 10 yet), but still the BEST colorway.

Last edited:
 there a limited general release or is it general limited release?  hahah either way there a full size run but there limited.  only HOH and Niketown is getting them in vegas  HOH is doing a raffle and Niketown is rsvp.     Im sure everyone should have them online though. 

Jades are indeed a general release....all 5 store in my mall will have these, footlocker, champs, footaction, shoe palace, shiekh...my champs never gets any limted releases btw...who ever came up with the term limited general release is just trying to build hype so the product moves imo..

Got My "Pressures" Today... They are :pimp:

You Can Really See The [COLOR=#Red]Red[/COLOR] Sparkle In These Pics..

Those Pressure pics aint helping my conciseness right now :rofl:

Me too, I aint have much interest in them even tho they were nice but theyre looking real good in these pics

EDIT: Yall think the Pressures and Blue Diamonds will make to discount prices? Cause I hope so lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom