Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder will the xmas shoe have an extra set of red laces? I think they would go better on this shoe than the green, im sure that red wont be an easy match either..

I don't think they will come with red laces. You can use the red laces from the Jades though if you own them. I could see it now, someone will wear the x'mas on one foot and Jades on the other. Bet.

sitting.....

Is this abnormal to you? You have to understand that these are $180 sneakers and most people have the sense to wait for a markdown of some sort or at the very least a 'buy one get the other half off' promotion.

Small part of LeBron's sneaker collection

video-014290.jpg

video_image-071908.jpg

via SneakerWatch

I want those Palmers.

they sitting, but they have FSR? Shoe Palace always does that, puts good shoes up making you think they have it, but really the one on display IS the only one, in a size either too small or too big, yet they bother you asking, "what size boss" knowing damn well you don't wear whatever size that display is lol /end shoepalace rant.

anyways,
i still want the pressure but not at that price point.. damn you people with swoosh.

This is what I thought. His ad made it seem like he was just keeping the + tech that comes in the box so that he could use it in other + "enabled" 10's. This is really annoying. I'll post pics later tonight. :smh: They just scream fake now that they are in my hands.
Plus I am comparing to my legit versions and they are day and night. Production date sticker is in the wrong place with the wrong dates, no lace lock, jeweled swoosh, no + tech in the shoe, replacement box, etc. What is the best way to go about handling this? "He said 100% authentic or your money back"...I'm going to contact him first and then file a claim with ebay..

file the claim with paypal first since you know they are fakes. it will immediately put the funds on hold in his paypal account. that tends to make these sellers of fakes work a bit quicker with you. good luck.

the chalk vi where his christmas shoes. the chalks are one of my all time favorite lebrons.

I have to agree with u on that. Colors u don't see together and they are executed perfectly. The 3M and chalk graphic is cool and unique too. An amazing shoe. :smokin

I have to say, a lot of the concepts and colorways for the 6 were done well, unlike the 10 so far.

Last edited:

Soooooo...Nike just kinda gave up with the Christmas Lebrons?? Just gonna rock out with that same colorway every christmas?? Really, son??!

I'm not gonna front like I been on the Lebron line since the beginning. I didn't like the I or the II, like the III and the IV, hated the V and VI, thought the VII was OK, and started to come back around on the VIII's...My question for those of you that are more in the know:

Has the Christmas Lebrons always been the mostly red with green accents colorway that I've seen since the VIII? Or have they been different in the past? I'm bout to cop a pair of Christmas IX, and once I do that, I dont see a purpose of the Christmas VIII or X...Someone please school thekid.

Thanks...Peace.

maybe its just his preference to wear red and green sneakers and the heat have been wearing red jerseys with red kicks on christmas for the past several years

and lastly its not that serious

Soooooo...Nike just kinda gave up with the Christmas Lebrons?? Just gonna rock out with that same colorway every christmas?? Really, son??!
I'm not gonna front like I been on the Lebron line since the beginning. I didn't like the I or the II, like the III and the IV, hated the V and VI, thought the VII was OK, and started to come back around on the VIII's...My question for those of you that are more in the know:
Has the Christmas Lebrons always been the mostly red with green accents colorway that I've seen since the VIII? Or have they been different in the past? I'm bout to cop a pair of Christmas IX, and once I do that, I dont see a purpose of the Christmas VIII or X...Someone please school thekid.
Thanks...Peace.
Last time I checked Christmas colors were red and green. 7s, 8s, & 9s. are all different. 9s and 10s are similar. Next thing you know someone is gonna complain about black/red colorways 
eyes.gif

Last time I checked Christmas colors were red and green. 7s, 8s, & 9s. are all different. 9s and 10s are similar. Next thing you know someone is gonna complain about black/red colorways :rolleyes

Nah man, we need teal and pink on Christmas shoes.

That way we can have South Beach Swag during the holidays.

maybe its just his preference to wear red and green sneakers and the heat have been wearing red jerseys with red kicks on christmas for the past several years

Pat Riley makes them all wear the same colored shoes most of the time. One of his rules. A lot easier for them to all wear red shoes than green shoes. Just my thoughts.

Pat Riley makes them all wear the same colored shoes most of the time. One of his rules. A lot easier for them to all wear red shoes than green shoes. Just my thoughts.

i know that...

So I just got a laughable msg from the fake seller. Claims they are samples from footlocker etc and claiming he disclosed it. (Which he didn't). I'll post up full story/pics/messages once I get home.

I went to two malls in Tampa (not the University, too far) and only one had a size 12 and no 11.5s of the Jades. Granted, it was only three stores I went to, but they seem to have extremely limited supplies.

Broward Mall seemed to have more quantities but I passed when I visited this past weekend. And oddly, none of the stores here had the Blues. The Xs seem to be limited so far compared to say the Black/Blue Air Jordan 9 or the Liverpools/Entourage.

Is this abnormal to you? You have to understand that these are $180 sneakers and most people have the sense to wait for a markdown of some sort or at the very least a 'buy one get the other half off' promotion.

not shocked at all, just thought id share.
i dont any of those 3 pairs.. only my IDs that are in transit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom