Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to hear of the cancellation notice MuLLiNs7388. They oversold? Did they compensate you with a coupon code at least?
I'm guessing they oversold and they didn't compensate me with a coupon code. Received one e-mail "Order Cancelled - Out of Stock" followed up by another e-mail "Jimmy Jazz Order Cancelled".

There is sooo many shoes coming out that I'm not even mad.

I did succeed on NDC with the SOL Hyperposite, pending shipping confirmation of course. The SOL were the one's I was really shooting for. Just tried getting the Jade's first on JJ and not worry about them. The last time I was able to succeed with two shoes on a limited release with NDC was for the ASG/Galaxy release. But that was with the old NDC system when it was all about being quick before the site crashed.
Oh how I long for those days.
laugh.gif

This race to add to the cart crap has taken NDC off my radar with releases.  On releases that they're the only option, I'll more than likely take the L.

STOPPED BY A FL TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT THE BLUE DIAMONDS THAT WERE GROWING ON ME... STILL THINK THE PRESSURES LOOK REALLY GOOD AND PROB BETTER THAN THE BLUE DIAMONDS...BUT THEYRE NOT WORTH RETAIL. KINDA WANT EM...DONT WANT EM ENOUGH KINDA THING....
SAW THE JADES IN PERSON..... REALLY CHANGED MY MIND...THESE LOOK INSANE IN PERSON...BUT THEY REALLY FAILED WITH THAT STICKERED NIKE SIGN SMH..... THATS MY ONLY COMPLAINT AND BIG PET PEEVE OF THE X'S

Cosign! The check mark on the side of windchill 1000X better. Apparently all Nike + enabled Lebron X all have the upgraded check mark. So to me, all non Nike + versions of the shoe look cheap. So sad...

I'm guessing they oversold and they didn't compensate me with a coupon code. Received one e-mail "Order Cancelled - Out of Stock" followed up by another e-mail "Jimmy Jazz Order Cancelled".
I did succeed on NDC with the SOL Hyperposite, pending shipping confirmation of course. The SOL were the one's I was really shooting for. Just tried getting the Jade's first on JJ and not worry about them. The last time I was able to succeed with two shoes on a limited release with NDC was for the ASG/Galaxy release. But that was with the old NDC system when it was all about being quick before the site crashed.

I also ordered my pair of Jades size 9 off of JJ. I checked my order status and it says "STATUS: REVIEW". I'm on the phone with them now and they are telling me they are backordered. WTF? Seein'g as you can still find these in stores, I'm going to just have them cancel the order. I wonder if anyone received their order from JJ for the Jades?

I also ordered my pair of Jades size 9 off of JJ. I checked my order status and it says "STATUS: REVIEW". I'm on the phone with them now and they are telling me they are backordered. WTF? Seein'g as you can still find these in stores, I'm going to just have them cancel the order. I wonder if anyone received their order from JJ for the Jades?

My pair shipped yesterday. They were back up on their site last night as someone posted and they had a 9 so you might be good. If they are in store then no sweat off your back if they can't fulfill your order.

I feel everyone on these colorways. Jades are the first to really pop out at me.

Everything else seems rushed and like it should be at the outlet. However Nike did a smart thing by limiting numbers and basically making enough to let the hypebeasts pay retail.

I have failed to be patient and picked up the blue diamonds. They don't match my team jerseys, but man its close. I don't want to get more than one pair, but Jades are really tempting me.

View media item 134870

I feel everyone on these colorways. Jades are the first to really pop out at me.
Everything else seems rushed and like it should be at the outlet. However Nike did a smart thing by limiting numbers and basically making enough to let the hypebeasts pay retail.
I have failed to be patient and picked up the blue diamonds. They don't match my team jerseys, but man its close. I don't want to get more than one pair, but Jades are really tempting me.
they match to me. id rock on court

Not a fan of most of these colorways, Fireberrys, Xmas and Jades are all that I'm liking right now. I can see why people would like the Corks but $299 for a shoe retail is ridiculous, whether you have the money or not if you're not uterlizing the + system you're being extorted.

So the Corks will be $299?

So can somebody explain how Nike was charging $160-$170 for the VIII's with leather, but the leather "areas" on the X cost twice as much, with less the material? How could they put good leather on the VIII's but now not on these unless its at a premium? Just seems weird.

So can somebody explain how Nike was charging $160-$170 for the VIII's with leather, but the leather "areas" on the X cost twice as much, with less the material? How could they put good leather on the VIII's but now not on these unless its at a premium? Just seems weird.

Yes, because you or other "sneakerheads" will pay that price.

Its called you (We) gettin' hustled. All GR pairs will eventually go on sale. Just like the 9s.

Soooooo...Nike just kinda gave up with the Christmas Lebrons?? Just gonna rock out with that same colorway every christmas?? Really, son??!

I'm not gonna front like I been on the Lebron line since the beginning. I didn't like the I or the II, like the III and the IV, hated the V and VI, thought the VII was OK, and started to come back around on the VIII's...My question for those of you that are more in the know:

Has the Christmas Lebrons always been the mostly red with green accents colorway that I've seen since the VIII? Or have they been different in the past? I'm bout to cop a pair of Christmas IX, and once I do that, I dont see a purpose of the Christmas VIII or X...Someone please school thekid.

Thanks...Peace.

Last edited:
Soooooo...Nike just kinda gave up with the Christmas Lebrons?? Just gonna rock out with that same colorway every christmas?? Really, son??!
I'm not gonna front like I been on the Lebron line since the beginning. I didn't like the I or the II, like the III and the IV, hated the V and VI, thought the VII was OK, and started to come back around on the VIII's...My question for those of you that are more in the know:
Has the Christmas Lebrons always been the mostly red with green accents colorway that I've seen since the VIII? Or have they been different in the past? I'm bout to cop a pair of Christmas IX, and once I do that, I dont see a purpose of the Christmas VIII or X...Someone please school thekid.
Thanks...Peace.

I might be wrong here, but the first real "Christmassy" looking shoe in his line was the VII. I have that, the VIII, 9 and will cop the X. I've turned it into a Hess truck kinda thing lol.

But the VII didn't really look that much like a Christmas shoe. Was more of a maroon or Team red and if I'm not mistaken my box says HT RD which I"m guessing is Hot Red, the color of the airbag and extra laces. The only green on the shoe was the crown on the LJ23 logo on the heel and the insoles were pics of Bron Bron as a little kid on Christmas morning and a pic of a bball hoop wrapped up. Came laced with black laces and hot red laces extra. I threw green ones in mine though.

The other shoes he had in his line were Birthday packs like the IV, but they came out around Christmas since he has a December birthday, so those colors were decidedly NOT Christmas colors.

Cop the 9's or the VIII's, you can't go wrong with either, but I know most guys here like the VIII hands down. Just my $.02 Hope this helps.

View media item 135126

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom