Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can somebody explain how Nike was charging $160-$170 for the VIII's with leather, but the leather "areas" on the X cost twice as much, with less the material? How could they put good leather on the VIII's but now not on these unless its at a premium? Just seems weird.
This whole plastic vs. leather debate is a bit of a joke. Unless people know what kind of R&D investment went into hyperfuse and related materials then you shouldn't really be comparing the two.

Stalley wears nice shoes and hats, but most of his outfits posted on here are lame...

I'll Admit, His Style Isn't For Everyone........ His Sense Is FAR From Lame Tho

sta.jpeg

This whole plastic vs. leather debate is a bit of a joke. Unless people know what kind of R&D investment went into hyperfuse and related materials then you shouldn't really be comparing the two.

People are complaining about the lack of options. All the marquee product is running 'plastics' and/or 'mesh'. There is a consumer out there looking for a 'ball sneaker with 100% full grain leather.

do the chalk VI's count as a xmas shoe? he did wear em on xmas. those were pretty sick, i'd put them after the 8's on the all-time xmas shoe list.

People are complaining about the lack of options. All the marquee product is running 'plastics' and/or 'mesh'. There is a consumer out there looking for a 'ball sneaker with 100% full grain leather.
This. Its not so much the use of plastic, its just the fact that there are NO other options right now. switch it up a little

Hey guys can you help me out real quick? I think someone sold me fake USA's. There was no $180 version in size 13 correct? (They only came with the + pack right??) In the ad it made it sound like he was just keeping it and not that the shoes were straight up fake. Ugh, going to file a claim with ebay/paypal. :smh::smh:

Hey guys can you help me out real quick? I think someone sold me fake USA's. There was no $180 version in size 13 correct? (They only came with the + pack right??) In the ad it made it sound like he was just keeping it and not that the shoes were straight up fake. Ugh, going to file a claim with ebay/paypal. :smh::smh:

they were only available as the sports + pack for $270. jeweled gold nike swoosh, and gold lace lock. post pictures

Last edited:
they were only available as the sports + pack for $270. jeweled gold nike swoosh, and gold lace lock. post pictures

This is what I thought. His ad made it seem like he was just keeping the + tech that comes in the box so that he could use it in other + "enabled" 10's. This is really annoying. I'll post pics later tonight. :smh: They just scream fake now that they are in my hands.

Plus I am comparing to my legit versions and they are day and night. Production date sticker is in the wrong place with the wrong dates, no lace lock, jeweled swoosh, no + tech in the shoe, replacement box, etc. What is the best way to go about handling this? "He said 100% authentic or your money back"...I'm going to contact him first and then file a claim with ebay..

Last edited:

Post a few pics if you've received the shoes already, but you are correct. The GM's or USA's, ONLY came in the $270 sport pack version. Gold lace locks and the gold textured swoosh. I've seen plenty of fakes and lots are good, but none of them have really gotten it right so should be an easy spot. Oh, not to mention that if this cat was just keeping the sport pack there would still be the sensors and chip compartment under the insole...

*Waits for Denims to be the QS and everyone to love them*

Well I for one have been on deck for the Denims since I day 1 so I would be doing back flips if they say these will be the quickstrikes, but I still think they would release the Corks before they release the Denims because the Corks have been exposed more but I could be wrong I'm just guessing though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom