Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for me it's because he is giving himself no chance at retail. If you are willing to drop 800 on a sneaker whats an extra 200 if you strike out. On the flip side if you somehow land them for retail that is 500.00 you can spend on something else. TO ME I would try retail first.

If they do resell for more than that, which they probably will, the why not try that too? Then sell one.

Man screw this. I live in Cincinnati and the closet place that's getting them is in Florida. (So i've heard) Anyone know any place? I figure i'll have to try my luck on NDC now 
Villa in Cleveland is getting them and one in chi is also but is a line already in the chi

Well, my local store is getting them. My plan now is to get all my friends and put down 15 people on the raffle and just attack one size, should be able to get 1. If that doesn't work, I'm waiting for unclaimed pairs right after NDC release and they give them out at 6, maybe someone can't do 305 or gets stuck in traffic of has work. I think I have a good strategy right?

Well, my local store is getting them. My plan now is to get all my friends and put down 15 people on the raffle and just attack one size, should be able to get 1. If that doesn't work, I'm waiting for unclaimed pairs right after NDC release and they give them out at 6, maybe someone can't do 305 or gets stuck in traffic of has work. I think I have a good strategy right?
Sounds good. Ill probably do the same thing.

Just got thw ASG X in the mail. All I can say is wow. In person these look 10000000 times better. I was going to seel them, not anymore.

i know a place in atl thats getting em, but if i cop em ima rock em. problem wit that is that i dont know how a shoe made of cork will hold up. the chance of them falling apart takes the want away for me. And i refuse to cop a shoe just to sell it....cant do it....unless i had two pair. lol. I aint ballin like dat at this time, we all know that every year one pair comes along like this, so i'll probably cop the next one.

i know a place in atl thats getting em, but if i cop em ima rock em. problem wit that is that i dont know how a shoe made of cork will hold up. the chance of them falling apart takes the want away for me. And i refuse to cop a shoe just to sell it....cant do it....unless i had two pair. lol. I aint ballin like dat at this time, we all know that every year one pair comes along like this, so i'll probably cop the next one.
Not the first time a shoe has been made of cork youll be fine 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
HOH Beverly Center will be giving raffle tickets on Wednesday and Thursday. They only have X amount of raffle tickets though.
I dont get this... How can they have limited tickets if its a free raffle? It should be open to everyone between those 2 days smh!

Not the first time a shoe has been had of cork youll be fine 
laugh.gif
true. I guess what it boils down to is, in a couple of months there will be another "raffle only" sneaker, and i spent enough in the last 2 weeks to even think about buying these. As much as id like to have em, i wear my kicks no matter what and the white sole plus fragile nature of the corks make it easier for me to fall back. There will be another. yeezy, galaxy foam, yeezy 2, corks....my chance will come to join the exclusive gang soon enough! believe me nike will make sure of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom