Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There already being picked up off ebay for over that. After hearing there isnt a hoh near charlotte carrying em, i pulled the trigger. I have no chance coppin a pair at Social Status. People prolly already campin out there
Was just wondering if Social Status on Central was already seeing a line.. I may drive by later

Looks like there's 4 confirmed spots getting corks in Miami. One of the benefits of having Bron play for the home team I guess :lol:

Yeah if you got the money...ball out..."Struggling" college students like myself on the other hand...well...yeah...Hoping i come up for retail tho haha

Is HOH Dadeland in person raffle or the raffle that they call you if you won ?

Im not even gonna bother calling now im sure they are getting calls up the ***

Wow dumbass spending $799! At least you spent that money on shoes because it's obvious you got no girl to spend it on! LOL
happy.gif
:tongue:
I spent $800 on the first Yeezy (as pictured on avatar) and look at what they are worth now.

FOR RESELLERS: Advice to anyone that can afford $800, BUY IT NOW... worst case you sell for the same $800 you paid. Even if you sell for $1000 thats $200 profit = 20% even a low 10% profit, how can you legally make 10-20% profit with zero chance of losing?

let him cook, if he wants to spend 700 on a pair of shoes with no worries than its on him..his money not urs. thought nt was the place of ballers, but when someone says they dropped 700 on a pair of shoes everyone starts gettin on him. Im the same way, if its worth it to me money aint no problem.

back to subject...good luck on getting corks to everyone; its gonna be fun
This

Lol look at this clown on ebay dude saying he might not even get em but no refunds 
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]
"You are bidding on a pre order of one of the hottest and most limited shoes to come out. (Less than 1000 pairs)
They will sell out instantly and will be rare and hard to find!
Avoid waking up and standing in line with the risk of not getting these.
100% Authentic
This is a Pre-Order...I have a great possibility that I'll get these on RD but it is not guaranteed and I am not responsible to refund if I do not obtain them.
Allow 5-10 days to ship.Lebron Cork Preorder. Don't miss out on these very LIMITED shoes
I will be trying to get these online and have a connection at a local store here where I get all other rare sneakers such as Yeezy's, Jordans and Lebrons
will ship 5-10 days after the auction is ended and buyer has paid.
100000% authentic. i would never sell fakes, B grades or replicas or any of that sort.
Payments must be made immediately.
No international shipping
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS"
[/td][/tr][/table]

800 is a good price at this point if u got no shot at retail. If u worried about spendin 200 or even 305 on a pair then dont buy em..If i want a pair ill pay whatever i feel like payin whats it matter to the dudes that cry about payin 180 retail for a pair. it aint 1990 the hype created by all these highschoolers is whats raisin the prices year in and year out. Retails are only gonna go even higher in the next few years so buy or step aside.. they gonna be bought up regardless. u can see this with the hype behind the junk 88' 3s droppin the shoe is terrible but it says nike air so the young crowd feels like they own an og lol. Its only gettin worse :smh:

HoH Dadeland is already doing the raffle. I ain't going to drive from Tampa down there today. HoH Florida Mall said they're doing the raffle tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
You come off as salty bro. I dropped 1200 on Yeezys cz missed out on release. Go ahead and clown me.

Why would I be salty?? I have paid retail for every show I wanted. I guess I can't have an opinion on the matter.. I will leave it be lol.

Man screw this. I live in Cincinnati and the closet place that's getting them is in Florida. (So i've heard) Anyone know any place? I figure i'll have to try my luck on NDC now 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom