Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron wont wear the Floridians until February. Miami has several games that they are supposed to wear the Hardwood classic Jerseys
watch everone want them in February.

Floridian's are the sleeper this year. Some saying we get hyped over any shoe from Nike that has pink in it but these have a legit meaning that goes with the Throwback uni's

No matter how many people say they hate the all stars, come release date, they will be near impossible to get. Hype train takes a couple months to fill all its seats. :rofl:

Galaxies will be had. Retail or otherwise
Where you been at
nerd.gif
LOL I should ask you the same question. Whats good mike?

Grad school got me locked up so ive been laying low posting once every often.

Finished the semester literally last week so I got some time to enjoy the forums a little until New Years.

What you been up to?

Last edited:
No matter how many people say they hate the all stars, come release date, they will be near impossible to get. Hype train takes a couple months to fill all its seats. :rofl:

Only because people want them to flip.

Galaxy theme now is played out, I only bought every Galaxy themed thing Nike put out because it was in my hometown.

:smokin

Galaxies probably look better than the pics given. marquesole's lighting is always on the strong said.

EVERYTIME A NEW COLORWAY RELEASES (ESPECIALLY A CONTROVERSIAL HATE/LOVE COLORWAY) SOMEONE MAKES A TOP FIVE LIST AND ON IT GOES THE NEW COLORWAY... CLASSIC
Why wouldn't it?  It's a NEW colorway that nobody has seen, and people are bound to like it more than other colorways.  Pretty simple.

I'm not surprised people are already putting them top 5, even though I'm not totally sold on them. I've said it throughout this thread that I don't think the colorways this year have been that great. So, I think the bar is actually lower, and it wouldn't be a stretch to me for people to make that leap. Just my 2 cents.

Bet that those Galaxy will not be the ASG shoe wouldn't be surprised if they are only GS you never know with Nike lol

they look bad but its one ****** marqueesole pic. Not enought to make a full evaluation. Nike shouldnt really keep connecting all star wth galaxy. The lebron 8's in blue were nice and had nothing to do with galaxy

I don't think they are "galaxy" themed. I think it's more or less a coincidence that both all star sights have a space history attached to them

All they gotta do is announce that RD for them ring ceremonies are released and all hell shall break loose....

I would be all over those. As it is now, PASS, PASS, PASS. I don't even think I'm going to cop the Christmas one this year. It would be the first Christmas pair I didn't get.

All I wanna see is the men's version of the galaxy to make my final decision. Might be more detailed. Regardless of how people feel, this tread will be comedy in February. I can't wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom