Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
This has actually been changed recently...

Volts are now 2/23
Homes are now 2/9
Yellow Diamond (among other colors) are now 1/12

JM
As always thanks.

Will update the first page.

Looking forward to seeing what other colorways drop on the 12th.

In regards to people's minds always changing (new list) when a new color drops, this can be true at times, but in regards to this new sig, FALSE, no diss, just making a point.

Crazy thing is since the Lebron 1, there has NOT been an All Star colorway that I wanted to buy, even on sale or half price. The Lebron All Star game kicks are aight, but I have yet to be moved to buy an All Star game colorway.

Jade
Home (Red Swoosh)

Went by the HOH in WS today...

The Jades are GORGEOUS in person.  I was pleasantly surprised. LOL

I like the Carbons...will probably get once they go on sale.  Dunkmans and Blue Diamonds are ok. Wasn't feeling the Floridians or the Pressures. That's a bright *** orange on the Lavas too lol

Asked an employee about the Xmas and she said they only have the GS sizes in right now. 

Last edited:
Man, the Galaxies suck imo.  I'm really disappointed because the Big Bang's were amazing.  Think I'll focus on the KDV allstars this year.

Nice pics of the Lavas sneakermane.

Had my pair shipped to my brother whose living in Florida.

Can't wait to finally see these in person next week.
pimp.gif

Nice! I think with the right jeans or outfit all the Lebron X's can be pulled off. The Lebron X is just a nice shoe all around

This shoe definitely has the styling to look very good just worn casually...Can't say that about most basketball shoes these days. I haven't bought a pair of basketball shoes in years but I am very tempted by these.

just wanna thank the OP for keepin the 1st page updated. saved me a lot of time lookin at what c/w's nike is usin on this shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom