Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many "copped" "I couldnt resist" "once I held them in my hands" post we're going to see once All Star weekend comes and these drop :rolleyes 90% of these people bashing them up here will be the main ones buying them. Whatever the case these are on my hit list :nthat:

I'm not a fan of all the orange, I would prefer more purple but I like the direction they are going with these and the KD V

Man I don't know why people get so butt hurt over the fact people say they're gonna pass then see them and decide to cop. GOD FORBID SOMEBODY CHANGES THEIR MIND!!! What are you going to do once you keep track of everyone that says their gonna pass? You gonna call em out fam? Well good for you, cause all the while the person that changed up is chillin enjoying their kicks and you're wasting your time on nothing...

I'll never judge a shoe off its kid size version. You never know how different it'll be from the mens version. Plus the way the X looks in kid sizes is just ugly IMO. A kid size version of the nicest colorway of the X will still look bad to me, see the Jades.

Last edited:
Lebron wont wear the Floridians until February. Miami has several games that they are supposed to wear the Hardwood classic Jerseys
watch everone want them in February.

I don't understand why the Bron X's would deviate from the orange colored big bang theme.  It gave them a clean yet eye popping look.  Seems like Nike is interested more in the speckled look of space on the outside of the shoe, and the purple I really just don't understand.  There is still no clarification that these are ASG brons, I hope not.  I hope this is a front Nike is using to disguise the real ASG CW when it drops.  Those "space" or "meteor" or "milkway" joints are cool, I would've thought Nike to be in the lab since last year trying to create something as good as the IX big bangs.  Just my 2cents.

Junk. Im sayin now i wont pick galaxy up but when the day comes im gonna buy 12 pairs and try to resell for 525 each

i am feeling da lion in da inside da tongue of da galaxys...kind of biased since i am a leo tho :tongue:

Last edited:
Those ASG X's are garbage, to say the very least.
sick.gif
Couldn't have said it better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom