Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, don't care for the xmas X. Some pics posted in here are great but I just don't need them.

Reverse Jade's to me. They're nice, but when you're putting out a CW a week at 180-200 a pop + tax and/or shipping/, market becomes way too oversaturated. Retail pricing is certainly part of the reason why I have more KDs than Kobes and more Kobes than Lebrons.

SO YOU GOT NOTHING. RIGHT....
*TALKS BIG BEHIND COMPUTER* >>>>> *DOESN'T BACK IT UP*
THERE SHOULD BE A MEME FOR THIS.
I have proof that I wasn't lying. Do you want it?

When do I ever have anything good to say about Nike and their shoes? Why would I want to lie FOR Nike?

See what I am saying? I could have come here and said ALL of Nike LeBron's are horrible, but they aren't. 

TWNTY8, don't apologize for posting your beautiful pics man, they are always welcome.

Dunkmans are off discount exclusions on Eastbay

Red Diamonds are cool, but not for me.

Might try and scoop up the Carbons, other than that I'm done with the Xs for this year.

Looking forward to copping the Homes and Canary Diamonds early next year.

I know! Is all this serious? NT has turned into a bunch of arguing and it seems many of the same members are involved... Who cares? This is s shoe forum! Not a cat fight venue :smh:

Question.....

Excusing the Frank Lucas episode with the couple of dudes talking bout they telling......

What's wrong with a little heated debate? Regardless if its about colorways, lack of good colorways, quality, lack of quality, scuffs, whose 3s were built like tanks, & whose were built like every other sneaker ever made, "un-scuff proof".......we still talking about them Brons. People disagree on forums. It's part of the process. But it's still fun to debate as long as you ain't name calling & throwing insults. This thread would be boring as hell if it was just pictures & a bunch of Oooh Aaaaahs.

^^^^^^is the green exactly the same as the jades?...that's gonna make or break em for me....

It's the same exact sole as the Jades save for the different color LJ symbol on the bottom. Don't matter to me. I'm copping for that RED! :smokin

Peep the very end of this vid...

Last edited:
Question.....
Excusing the Frank Lucas episode with the couple of dudes talking bout they telling......
What's wrong with a little heated debate? Regardless if its about colorways, lack of good colorways, quality, lack of quality, scuffs, whose 3s were built like tanks, & whose were built like every other sneaker ever made, "un-scuff proof".......we still talking about them Brons. People disagree on forums. It's part of the process. But it's still fun to debate as long as you ain't name calling & throwing insults. This thread would be boring as hell if it was just pictures & a bunch of Oooh Aaaaahs.

Right on!

The same people posting complaints about others going back and forth are no better. If you don't like what someone is posting either ignore it or block them.

I rather see people arguing then a bunch of "what has this thread come too" post.

Last edited:
I know! Is all this serious? NT has turned into a bunch of arguing and it seems many of the same members are involved... Who cares? This is s shoe forum! Not a cat fight venue :smh:

Question.....

QFT.

THE IRONIC PART IS THOSE COMPLAINING ABOUT A SHOE DEBATE ON A SHOE FORUM POSTED 0 SHOE INFO IN THEIR POST.

COMPLAINING ABOUT SHOE TALK ON A SHOE FORUM :rolleyes :lol:

PEOPLE DISAGREE, DEAL WIT IT.

REPPED.

It's the same exact sole as the Jades save for the different color LJ symbol on the bottom. Don't matter to me. I'm copping for that RED! :smokin
Peep the very end of this vid...

I think that sealed the deal for me...looks like a nike basketball xmas for me....sorry jb catch yoi next year lol...thanks!

Red Diamonds are cool, but not for me.

Might try and scoop up the Carbons, other than that I'm done with the Xs for this year.

Looking forward to copping the Homes and Canary Diamonds early next year.

Yeah those Canarys are going to be something serious :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom